J D Clark Logistics!!

JOHNCLARK

Expert Expediter
Thank you to everyone that made our time enjoyable and meaningful and for the opportunity to meet more members in the expedite community. As a new member of EO, Im excited to be a part of something special and I hope that I can live up to all your expectations!! My staff had a awesome time meeting everyone and felt very comfortable and excited to take back suggestions and information that was passed on from our guest. Thanks again for a 1st great show and many more to come. See you all at the next event!!

John D. Clark Jr. and staff.
J.D. Clark Logistics,Inc.

kwexpress

Veteran Expediter
I did not attend the expo sorry I missed you.
would you mind telling me a little about your company? do you have a dispatch office or do you have agents that work out of the home?

If I ran for you and your dispatch didnt have anything for me would it be possible to book my own load and if so how much would it cost me to do that?

how many units are you currently running?do you use outside carriers?

do you pay your contractors a percentage or do you have set rates?
how long does it take to get paid?

are you offering a fuel card and if so can I get fuel money after I am loaded or do I have to wait till delivery?

do you have a base plate program?if so how is that deducted from my pay?

what about insurance
how much do I pay?
and do you run qual-coms how much does that cost?

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
John,

Welcome to EO and welcome to the Forums!

It was great to have you and J.D. Clark at the Expo. Thanks for all the great gifts and prizes you gave to our attendees!