It's Not if, It's When.

quadflyer1

Active Expediter
So I'm sitting in a hotel room in Adairsville GA. Last night while driving up hill I hear a "pop", loss of HP and then a big billow of smoke came spewing out my exhaust. Turbo blown. I checked a couple other things that could cause those symptoms but my further diagnosis kept coming back to the Turbo . Yeah it sucks. But it's part of the trucking game. Looking on the bright side, I didn't have to be towed, I have the money to fix it and no harm came to me my Blue of anyone else on the road.
I was lucky in the sense that the next exit was only 1 mile away and it had 2 truck stops/truck repair shops. I was also was under a good paying load that I had to turn over to another driver, not real bright, but that's the biz. Customer comes first. I did meet another driver who was from Bosnia. It was great conversation.

Discount Truck and tire repair is run by a woman and other family members. Very very nice and professional.
#770-773-9354.

Sent from my XT1585 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: Lawrence

quadflyer1

Active Expediter
Update: Discount Truck and Tire continued to exceed my expectations of a random road side repair facility.
I pulled in on Wednesday and was fixed up by end of working day Friday. I was happy with the price.
If you are in need of a fair and professional truck and auto repair facility in this area
( i75 xt-306) there are 2 truck stops here also. Large wrecker and auto wrecker. They have 24 hr services, capable of transferring load's.
Hopefully you won't need it but it's always a warm fuzzy to here something good about a business you haven't been to.

7605deced111565503fecc15e9d25928.jpg

Last edited: