It is Septemeber...where R U?

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Met ScottM this morning and he even bought me a cup of coffee! He seems like a nice guy for being one of them foreign invader types.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Met ScottM this morning and he even bought me a cup of coffee! He seems like a nice guy for being one of them foreign invader types.

You mean a Load-1 driver .....or a Canadian...... Lol

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020W using EO Forums mobile app

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Security booted me out of that Walmart in Lancaster....:( PA is in IMO one the least truck friendly states...

I think I got kicked out of the Lancaster Walmart too. As well as Lowe's. Although Lowe's was more like the "sharks circling the van" than anything. 10-12 laps around me made me a bit uncomfortable.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I think I got kicked out of the Lancaster Walmart too. As well as Lowe's. Although Lowe's was more like the "sharks circling the van" than anything. 10-12 laps around me made me a bit uncomfortable.
Yeah, those Amish buggys horses going clippity clop, clippity clop, would get under my skin also. :rolleyes:

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So my 235 mile run turned into an all day event including arguments with the shipper said hell with it and got a hotel for the night and ordered take out !

Sent from my flying circus

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Sitting in Williamsport after blowing my turbo , not looking forward to this repair bill! Tow was only 350 for 16 miles lost the load I was on had to be rescued not a good start to the month

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered in NY yesterday, delivered in RI, this morning. Now on our way to NH for a pick up later today heading for NY

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the j in new caney,tx becsuse we all got asked to leave the pilot in houston thanks to russians not knowing when to shut up or park right.

Complain to Pilot corp. they will listen and just maybe they will take action to allow vans to park out front.

Pilot has been great about allowing vans to park out front. Then again, the pilot on 45 inside the loop isn't a place I like to stay at anyway, even when I drove a big truck.

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This year has been weird for me. Jan good, Feb sucked, March so so, Apr bad May good till I broke the tranny. June bad then again went on vacation so not one load for the month, July 2 loads and another break down, month was good because I did 7K for the two loads. Aug started good then went downhill broke the hermonic balancer again. Now it's Sept can fixed and I'll pick up van from shop today (fyda) cannonsburg pa.

Do hope the rest of the year gets better.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Official word is in I'm gonna be 2500+- for a new turbo and associated misc parts including labor guess I'll have to raise my cost per mile to 3.50. Sucks

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Still in Alaska. Went Halibut fishing yesterday off Homer Spit.....very productive. Tuff getting those big rascals off the bottom at 200 foot. Looking for some freight back.....looks like I may have to settle for a four wheeler off uship.