Is Obumma giving our tax dollars to ACORN Again?

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
According to American Spectator, Obumma gave ACORN over $79,000.00.. Acorn is under a new name but with the same management! Read the article and you decide! Look out for more dead people and Illegal aliens voting for his sorry butt!:mad:
This came to me via e-mail from vision2america

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Look out for more dead people and Illegal aliens voting . . .

john_stewart_facepalm.jpg

Opirac

Seasoned Expediter
Donno. What money? USa DONT HAVE any money left and it has been that way for long time.Are you talking about borrowed money? It dont make any difference, national debt cant be paid of unless they raise taxes on rich. Whats the difference LOL each political party has their favorite special interest groups.Democrats and republicans do it same way.

tbubster

Seasoned Expediter
so obama scolds congress and tell them they cant take holiday weekend off.the left wing medias talks about how tough he is getting,and how he is really showing what a leader he is!!then today we read about a small plane beicing intercepted by fighter jet over camp david where obama is at.I guess that is more of the leadersip he thinks is funny that many americans think is missing.do as i say not as I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
so obama scolds congress and tell them they cant take holiday weekend off.the left wing medias talks about how tough he is getting,and how he is really showing what a leader he is!!then today we read about a small plane beicing intercepted by fighter jet over camp david where obama is at.I guess that is more of the leadersip he thinks is funny that many americans think is missing.do as i say not as I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What in the world does any of this mean? :confused:

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Well I think his, Obama's, point is that things need to get done and taking time off may not be a good thing because that is what congress always does - take time off.

I missed the part that has the left wing media now includes Fox and Drudge, both seem to be also talking about the same thing - how great it is to have Obama working to resolve this - but NPR, the haven for Liberals seem to have gotten it right as of yesterday - the president's pulpit is not effective in motivating anyone, including the girl scouts.

The thing about the plane being intercepted shows how thick headed our country is, not because our great leader (that's a joke) is relaxing after working so hard picking out golf clubs (that's not a joke) by heading for a weekend of romping through the woods with the secret service in tow but rather the fact that we have more no fly zones in this country than Libya and Iraq combine ever had.

OH I forgot to mention (and I'm not defending him) that unlike congress, the president actually doesn't take a vacation and works 24/7.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I do worry about that but, I worry more about what that P.O.S. in the Whitehouse is doing, a little bit more:D

Why?

All of his actions and comments about congress prove that he can't make laws, spend money or do a whole lot of other things, he like bush are just there to 'run' the country for four years and already his need to do fundraisers makes it even more fun for him because he has less time.

Worry about the people who does all that in the government - CONGRESS.

The issue with Acorn is simple, he can direct money to them through one of the departments or agencies because those departments or agencies all have a budget and a grant programs. ALL congress has to do is audit those programs and cut funding or actually ban the use of the fund to that organization. IT has to be done by those who you are not worried about.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Why?

All of his actions and comments about congress prove that he can't make laws, spend money or do a whole lot of other things, he like bush are just there to 'run' the country for four years and already his need to do fundraisers makes it even more fun for him because he has less time.

Worry about the people who does all that in the government - CONGRESS.

The issue with Acorn is simple, he can direct money to them through one of the departments or agencies because those departments or agencies all have a budget and a grant programs. ALL congress has to do is audit those programs and cut funding or actually ban the use of the fund to that organization. IT has to be done by those who you are not worried about.

Never said that I wasn't worried about those people, But when the P.O.S. in the Whitehouse goes to "Other" countries and just gives our money away to Drill for Oil and to Secure their borders and doesn't do a **** thing about our borders then That's something to be concerned about!:eek:

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Never said that I wasn't worried about those people, But when the P.O.S. in the Whitehouse goes to "Other" countries and just gives our money away to Drill for Oil and to Secure their borders and doesn't do a **** thing about our borders then That's something to be concerned about!:eek:

Did congress pass the bill that allows him to give the money away? I haven't heard it and think it would be on the news that they actually did. Foreign policy is one thing he can set but with some limitations, foreign aid is not his call and that has to be passed in congress.

I worry first about my house member and then my senators then the president because what ever happens it has to happen with congress on board and it seems the only thing he has actually done is take part in bombing of a country that has not attacked us.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Did congress pass the bill that allows him to give the money away? I haven't heard it and think it would be on the news that they actually did. Foreign policy is one thing he can set but with some limitations, foreign aid is not his call and that has to be passed in congress.

I worry first about my house member and then my senators then the president because what ever happens it has to happen with congress on board and it seems the only thing he has actually done is take part in bombing of a country that has not attacked us.

I'm not sure if congress approved the "Give aways" to Brazil for drilling their oil and Rio degeniero?? (That's probably not spelled right) to secure their borders, and I haven't heard anymore about it which tells me that the money was given away! I could be wrong but not sure, but it was a "promise" from Obumma to give them Our/My Money! You would think that Obumma and other presidents before would be more concerned for our people over here and make sure that the homeless,the hungry as well as others are taken care of first before he/they would just give our/my money away! Obumma is a sneaky lying P.O.S. like some other politicians and he with the others have to go! :D

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
I'm not sure if congress approved the "Give aways" to Brazil for drilling their oil and Rio degeniero?? (That's probably not spelled right) to secure their borders, and I haven't heard anymore about it which tells me that the money was given away! I could be wrong but not sure, but it was a "promise" from Obumma to give them Our/My Money! You would think that Obumma and other presidents before would be more concerned for our people over here and make sure that the homeless,the hungry as well as others are taken care of first before he/they would just give our/my money away! Obumma is a sneaky lying P.O.S. like some other politicians and he with the others have to go! :D

well rio is in argentina. it is not a country by itself. you need to wake up to the fact that there is more than one, as you put it, p.o.s. in d.c. they are in both parties and since the homeless and hungry have no pac to represent them they will be down the entitlement lists.
now if you could un-employ the office staff of the new legislators and bring in fresh talent now maybe you have change to believe in.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
well rio is in argentina. it is not a country by itself. you need to wake up to the fact that there is more than one, as you put it, p.o.s. in d.c. they are in both parties and since the homeless and hungry have no pac to represent them they will be down the entitlement lists.
now if you could un-employ the office staff of the new legislators and bring in fresh talent now maybe you have change to believe in.

Unfortunatley I am unable to do that by myself, It's going to take the voting public to stand up to these people to do that and vote them out of office which includes not only the new legislators but the old one's as well who want to carry and follow Obumma's agenda. But That will never happen right away because there are too many blind sheep who live and breathe that Obumma is the Savior instead of what he really is.:D

tbubster

Seasoned Expediter
just because congress pass the bills that make it ok for Obama to give money to grouops like accorn does not make it right.Remember he was the one preaching hope and change.He was the one telling the voters elect me and I will stop the wastefullness(is that even a word?)He was the one who said he would not give it away just because he could!!:D

witness23

Veteran Expediter
According to American Spectator, Obumma gave ACORN over $79,000.00.. Acorn is under a new name but with the same management! Read the article and you decide! Look out for more dead people and Illegal aliens voting for his sorry butt!:mad:
This came to me via e-mail from vision2america

So is the President giving money to ACORN?