Is It worth It?

miker

Seasoned Expediter
one thing that I would suggest to ya Mike, is regarding the ATM fees, I use my debit card a lot, but sometimes need to use the ATM, most often you are getting charged twice for using them, for instance I am with Bank Of America , there pretty big in the South but not anywhere else, so what I found was that when I used an alternate ATM machine because there are no BOA ATM around, BOA was charging me a fee as well as the ATM machine itself was charging me, to eliminate these I called my Bank BOA and explained to them that I worked out of town more often than in town and that I cant help that there are no BOA ATM's where I am at, so they put in my account that I am not to be charged any ATM fee from them for not using a BOA ATM, also I tell ya what those truckstop buffets really are pricey, I try to stay away from them and save those expensive meals for maybe a once week treat for myself , skip lunch and the eat dinner early evening, just to save some cash that way

mikeangel

Seasoned Expediter
the only reason I have so many atm withdraws Is because My comdata money is what I use on the road and It seems like nobody takes comdata so when I get my pod loaded onto my comdata I withdraw from an atm. It really sucks to do It that way but I try not to use money out of my personal account. thanks for your input.