Is it the unveiling of the Anti-Christ

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter
Your vote counts!! get out there.....surely it will be prophecy in the making....and i didnt say history in the making either..;.

drivingmecrazy

Seasoned Expediter
Your the reason I would never vote republican! How small of you, and you will lose because you seek to divide this country, and we won't fall for that!

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter
hmm i am the reason??? how ignorant of you..u dont no me...for instance where did i grow up at? go to school at? how many children do i have?? am i married? pull the blinders of your eyes....but maybe again your an intellect that doesnt even know yourself........yep thats gotta be it>>>

drivingmecrazy

Seasoned Expediter
And I wouldn't want to know you ! I am talking about your false haunty spiritual discernment of a fellow American- calling Obama the anti-christ ? What a joke, funny thing is you really believe yourself!!!!!!!!!! LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I wouldn't go so far as calling him the Anti-Christ. Jim Jones on a larger scale, however... And half the ppl willingly drank the kool-aid. Will be interesting to see how he forces the rest of us to drink.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I see one person asking the not totally unreasonable question, is it, not making the blanket statement it is. I then see another person casting a direct personal insult. Apparently someone knows more than the rest of us to be able to flat out say who/what someone is or isn't. I don't know myself so I also have to question at times. I do know that the largest group of folks intent on dividing the country are in the Obama camp where class and race division is promoted. Whether Obama considers himself the messiah or not in unknown but there are certainly plenty who do consider him the new messiah. That in itself is a definition of the antichrist, one who takes the place of Christ.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
long time reader first time poster
Welcome to the un-muted.

driving- dont try and convince anyone in this forum of anything

this is a scared group

any post disagreeing with their radical right wing views will be quickly ganged up on

so let them do their name calling praying and preying

i just read and laugh at their tired old fears
I love good irony. Telling someone they shouldn't be trying to convince someone, by trying to convince them that they shouldn't be trying to convince someone. What a hoot for a first post. Well done!

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Your the reason I would never vote republican! How small of you, and you will lose because you seek to divide this country, and we won't fall for that!

You would cast your vote for president or any other elected office based on one person's post on a forum for expediters?

Maybe you should change your screen name to a past-tense variation cause I think you are already there.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't know about the Anti-Christ thing. That is WAS over my pea brain. Now slimey, baby-killing traitor I can go with. Layoutshooter

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
i wish peolple who think anti christ actually had a clue about what they are talking about.

the anti christ is coming from the med/middle east from the great kingdoms of the past. when the ac arrives this country is not mentioned in Revelations.

unlike in the 1960s with the first breath of change assassinated in 1963 the second breath was also killed in a kitchen in 1968 the new youth and breath has taken hold.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yep, a new youth. A admitted crack head who hangs with and agress with murders. What a great choice. Doubt me? How many bodies are connected with Ayers and Uncle Teddy? Layoutshooter

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I happen to agree with the bombing runs over North Viet Nam. I helped. I read and studied the Soviet Plan that included what was going on in Viet Nam. I read and studied the Soviet plan to take over our country, Obama fits it. I don't care if anyone agrees with me or not. I worked with things that 99% never saw. I don't give a darn what you or anyone thinks of my thoughts or ideas. I still have a right to them. I base my ideas on cold hard facts. Not facts reported by news people half of which were dupes of our enemie, by real hard nasty real life stuff. Most of you don't believe it happened or will here. Well, it did and it will. Layoutshooter

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It is. Soviets and Iran. Watch China too, and most of South America. I know what went on between 1948 and the Fall of the Wall. That day was one of the proudest in my life. The pattern has not changed. There was a Soviet general in the 1950's, I forget his name, I am getting too old to remember everything. He stated that there was no need to engage the U.S. in war. Just infiltrate thier schools, and colleges. Then after they control enough of the youth they can take over without firing a shot. The very first card carrying communist I ever met was in my freshman year in in college. It was a journalism class. No joking. It happened. layoutshooter

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
I don't pretend to know who 'Buford' is.. but.. I wanted to bring up something re this:

Yesterday, 11:30 AM
Buford
This message has been deleted by Dreamer. Reason: Multiple ID's...

Sometimes when I am travelling through the internet, and I might want something from somewhere, and it might require me to 'join' or become a member, or get a username or whatever..
And so I will.. and then I get what I need, and I leave.. and sometimes I won't go back for a long time, or in some cases, never. But in any event, ask me to remember which username I used, and which password.. often I can't remember.. it's not like you can join something with the 'nick' you want, one which you WOULD remember.. and not like you can even choose a password anymore that has any meaning to it (ie, sometimes they make you choose upper, lower case, numbers and letters combos, etc, which if I had it my way, I would never do).. and I don't keep a book full of usernames and passwords.. unless they're super important..
So.. what I'm trying to say is.. should a post be deleted becuz it's from a person who made a new nick, cuz maybe he can't remember his first one?
Maybe that isn't the case this time.. I don't know.. maybe you know.. but it's just a point I thought I'd raise, since sometimes in some places I'll have 3 nicks.. cuz I can never remember which nick, which password, or even which email I gave.. becuz I don't want to be bombarded with trash, so I'll create and give a less-than email.. and then I'll even forget how to get into the email! The internet has gotta love people like me!

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
this person was sent for a time out. he has re-posted under a new name to avoid his time in the corner.

hope that helps.