Irag

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Roadkill,

Splain this to me...why do you have your Member Rating feature turned off? Your not "censoring" the rest of us - are you?

Gotcha!;-)

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

-----------------------------------------
Everybody is someone else's weirdo.
http://www.expeditersonline.com/weekly/Bean.gif
-----------------------------------------

zingfu25

Expert Expediter
Hey moderators, why have you ignored the posts concerning the Pepsi article removal? Is this your way of saying that the people who come here, and click on YOUR sponsors advertisements and buy products featured on EO, have no voice in matters? The PEPSI posts refer to religion, not the expediting industry. This offends me, as the post about the war, offended others.

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
HI, zingfu25 and EO members

I’m a fairly good judge of people and after talking and joking with you in the chat room, I don’t believe for one minute that you are offended in any way by that Pepsi thread. If you are offended then I do apologize for reading you the wrong way. I also believe you can read and comprehend. Rich M posted his reason for removing that post and it didn’t say anything about not being an expediting thread. He explained that he removed it because he didn’t want a war of our own to break out on the forum. Weave didn’t mean that a person can’t come here to post a thread unless it is about expediting. We as members of EO are expediters therefore anything we expediters talk about is about expediting because we are expediting. Weave just simply stated that there are political sites to go to so you can vent about, and start forum wars on the politics of our country.

Ever notice how threads like this one and the one removed receive so much attention. Did anyone read the thread: Another success story !!! If I’m not mistaken there was only one response to that one. If the energies of all of us as members were in the right place, that thread would have received at least 50 replies. How about the thread: Lighten Up with Humour!!! it received 4 replies and 2 of them were from the poster. Lawrence (AKA; ELMO) and the staff of EO work real hard so we members and guests can get the best info we need and give us a place (THE FORUM) for us to help one another and most of our energy is on the negative. We don’t hesitate for a moment to ridicule or belittle someone, but have to think real hard about helping a fellow expediter in need.

It’s a real simple procedure to follow, and I’m not saying that I live by it, but I treat others as I want others to treat me. I used to treat others as others treated me, and sometimes still do!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Hey zing! I'm not posting this meaning to attack you or any other member of the forum. I just posted this thread in hopes of others helping others!!!!!!!!!

simon says

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Just have to get in on this comment: the big problem in this country IS a lack of understanding of the relation of politics and economics. And also censorship, or deleting the news of any content or analysis for a democratic discussion. Anyone who thinks this web site should be just about expediting, like everything is fine, and we're just rolling along like before the bubble burst, is denying reality. Like Brandy said, 308K folks just lost their jobs, along with many of us to be, if things don't improve. Down with any censorship- these were mostly good posts, and why shouldn't we have a place where we can discuss issues?

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
OK, here's your dilemma of the day:

You are the President of the United States.

You've just learned that there is an asteroid headed for France that will completely wipe out
their entire country.

It is scheduled to hit about 2:30 a.m. in just two days from now.

You have enough ships and military personnel nearby that can help evacuate their people
safely, but they are on stand-by in case of war with Iraq.

Your question: do you set the VCR to record the asteroid hitting France, or do you stay up
to watch it live? }>