Introduction: Better late than never

moonstrucker

Seasoned Expediter
Hubby and I drive tractor/trailer for Panther. We have been with them for about a year and a half. We are signed on with a great fleet owner and are, for the most part, satisfied. Satisfied enough to ride it out and not make a move because we understand it's up and down...yadda yadda.

Anyway, I guess it's time I quit lurking and actually speak. :p

Nothing much to say right now. Have been reading the boards for long time. Read them every time I get online. Good reading here most of the time.

Sitting on Dallas board right now. Been here far too long. Hoping for a load today. March hasn't been that nice to us thus far. But, one must stay the course.

Anyway, hello to all from the ex-lurker.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Welcome. Its always good to get fresh blood in here once and awhile. Hope you stay a long time and I am sure you will have lots to say. One peice of advice. If you post something that someone doesn't like and they blast you for it, don't take it to heart and just stand behind your statement and blast them back.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Good luck and dive right in with posting. It doesn't hurt very often and not for long.

moonstrucker

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks you all for the welcomes! Appreciate it.

I can blast with the best of 'em. LOL

:)

One peice of advice. If you post something that someone doesn't like and they blast you for it, don't take it to heart and just stand behind your statement and blast them back.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Welcome, and "blat" away!! After reading your post in the "healthcare passed" thread, you appear to be on the "right" side of the isle......:D

moonstrucker

Seasoned Expediter
Thank you for the welcome and believe me I lean "right" most of the time! ;) I can *blat* with the best of 'em! LOL :p

Welcome, and "blat" away!! After reading your post in the "healthcare passed" thread, you appear to be on the "right" side of the isle......:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
my Gawd just what we need another rightie.;)..house is getting full....*lol*:D

Welcome to the Snake Pit....:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Shoulda seen that coming...*LOL*

you'd think you righties would get the idea....afterall you all drive LEFT hand trucks...hint...:D

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It is in the dry inland regions of Outback Australia and the south western coast where you will find the elusive Wrongie, one of the most maligned, sometimes feared, and misunderstood of creatures. If you choose not to run from this bizarre creature, it will engage you in conversation on all manner of topics. He will, of course, be wrong about all of them, but he'll talk you to death if you are not careful.

11.jpg

moonstrucker

Seasoned Expediter
I do believe I have met one or two of these creatures - here in the United States. Guess they are migrating...:rolleyes:

It is in the dry inland regions of Outback Australia and the south western coast where you will find the elusive Wrongie, one of the most maligned, sometimes feared, and misunderstood of creatures. If you choose not to run from this bizarre creature, it will engage you in conversation on all manner of topics. He will, of course, be wrong about all of them, but he'll talk you to death if you are not careful.

11.jpg

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Welcome, Moonstrucker! If you've been lurking awhile, then you don't need any advice, and already have a pretty good idea of who most of us are, I bet. Jump right in, the water's wet, anyhow...:D

EagleXpress

Expert Expediter
hmmmmmmmmm....maybe thats whats wrong with this business...... left hand trucks........by gawd, I thinks he hit the nail on the head. hahahahaha