Interesting web site

Bearcat

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
If your bored and surfing the web, check out www.realdrivers.com . This has bad and good reports of trucking companies. Some of the posts I read were actually funny. Why someone would stick around with a company that screws them every week is beyond me. But they stay with them until they are out alot of cash. Anyway, like I said, if you have some time to kill and your on the net, check it out. Even seen one on tri state. Can't believe that person doesn't know why no one will hire her after what she did.
Safe driving
Randy:)

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I read that Tri State story.It really proves out that if you are an owner or a driver make sure you cover all possible situations in writing.

Bearcat

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I can see covering you rear end but in trucking, you never abandon a truck. Once the word gets out you did that, no one ever hire you to drive there truck. She/he should of took it back and got a attorney to get there money back.
Randy:)

Lostmarbles

Expert Expediter
I read so many of those stupid stories I couldn't sleep from the nightmares! One couple said that their trainer was saveing his own urine in a bottle in his bunk !@@?? Now I'm afraid to go O/O with half the companies in the country....lol

Life is what happens to you while your busy makeing other plans.

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
That just shows the mentality of that guy. If I was the trainee in that truck one of us would have to go. I would've notified the company ASAP and told them about that degenerate. If your in that much of a hurry and don't have time to pull off the side of the road to take care of business, then your a danger to everyone on the road.

Why would the actions of that guy stop you from being an O/O?

Lostmarbles

Expert Expediter
It's not "that" story but some of the ones where getting paid,routed home,or wanting loads faster were the stories that have me worried about whom to work with. I have never had the problems with dispatchers like what I've read.But I worry about haveing to endure the type. I'm in a great spot now but the work is suppose to thin out soon enough to have me looking at what everyone has to say.

Life is what happens to you while your busy makeing other plans.