Insurance for a B unit

M A WEBSTER

Expert Expediter
Looking for a insurance company to insure my E-350 next week when I buy it next week. Tried State Farm but they wont insure it any suggestions or help would be appericated

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
M A,

Will you be leasing this unit on with an Expedite Carrier?

Thanks,
Lawrence
Expediters Online.com

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
This company is a carrier for the transportation industry. You may want to check them out. --- Apoilo General Insurance Agency Inc.
DBA: Insurance Resources International, 5620 Smetana Dr. #300, Minnetonka, MN 55343. -- I think the # is 612-933-0085 I used them in the past, but now I use Nationwide as a whole, and for the cargo in, I use Cincinnati Life. Good Luck

Bearcat

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
If your in the twin cities area, call truckwriters. I used them for my D unit. They should insure you if your going to lease on with someone. If not, call OOIDA (Owner Operator Independant Drivers Association). They might insure you. Check out www.OOIDA.com. BTW, why are you paying for cargo insurance if your leased on with someone? The company your leased to SHOULD be paying this. If not, tell them to take a hike and go lease on to someone else. Good luck. I got out of the business myself.
Randy :7

dog

Expert Expediter
If your not leasing to a company, and you are going it alone, you may check out progressive insurance commerical division.

Progressive Northern Ins.Co.
P O Box 94739
Cleveland, OH 44101
1-800-444-4487

They will cover a 350 unit but not the cargo, you will have to get a separate policy for the cargo.

Best of luck to you.

dog