Info you may need to know!!

JOHNCLARK

Expert Expediter
As you all know I have recently posted a roundtable event scheduled for tomorrow the 12th. I have waited till the last minute to cancel for a specific reason.

Without releasing too much unnecessary info, my daughter has recently went through a surgery to remove a very large cyst from her brain. About a week ago we had a relapse and I have been tending to her. That's all I'm willing to release at this time.

I'm very sorry for the extremely short notice and my inbox is full and I dont believe I can take anymore incoming PM's.

Anyone who was interested in attending will have to reschedule or are more than welcome to visit the Woodhaven office which if you are to call 734-672-7153 and speak to Rob or Jerry for the cargo vans and sprinters. They do not have info concerning the rescheduling or the event itself.

I will reschedule this event soon and I hope I did not put too many people out. Please be patient as I tend to this personal matter and continue to assist in day to day operations as best as I can.

Thank you.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Without releasing too much unnecessary info, my daughter has recently went through a surgery to remove a very large cyst from her brain. About a week ago we had a relapse and I have been tending to her. That's all I'm willing to release at this time.

That about says it all.
My wife and I have her in our prayers.

JoeS

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
John,
My prayers and best wishes are with you and your family.
Regards,
Joe

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Family first, absolutely. Take care of yourself and your family and good luck.

wimpy007

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
US Army
John, I second all of the above, my wife and I wish her God Speed in her recovery.

JOHNCLARK

Expert Expediter
Thanks to everyone for their prayers and understanding the short notice. Everything is good at the moment and this will be something that we will have to deal with for years to come. Some days are better than others. For right now I'm gonna hang close to the house and do what I have to at the office.

Thanks again!! I will check in periodically and give updates and read post. Hope everyone is staying busy and profitable!!

zero3nine

Veteran Expediter
John, I don't know how I completely missed this thread.

My prayers are belatedly with you and your family in this time of trial. Know that God has the ultimate plan, and however twisted it seems at times, it is not for our mortal brains to comprehend.

The Lord does, in fact, work in very mysterious ways. May the Almighty bring solace and comfort to you and your family in your time of tribulation.

God bless you all.

I have always found strength in the words of Isaiah 41:10

10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.