If you think Muslims are dumb

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Great article. It brings to mind that old but appropriate phrase, "When in Rome, Do as the Romans". or "Ugly American". When any foreign national travels to any other land, their ethnic or national culture should never be forced upon the peoples of the host nation. It would be unwise for me to flaunt my religion in the Baghdad airport and out of respect for the Muslim laws and religion, I would not do so; We as a nation at war with groups of people who purport to be Muslim should expect no less respect from foreign Muslims, particularly their leadership.

Bugsy Siegel

Seasoned Expediter
>It would be
>unwise for me to flaunt my religion in the Baghdad airport
>and out of respect for the Muslim laws and religion, I would
>not do so; We as a nation at war with groups of people who
>purport to be Muslim should expect no less respect from
>foreign Muslims, particularly their leadership.

Funny you should mention this, I got a stern warning from a Mod in another forum (different site) for saying about this same thing...

It's OK for the entire world to complain about how messed up Americans are, but if we acted the way they act towards us, we are then racist. I won't go into detail, lest I draw fire from the mods here also, but I was thinking about the folks south of the US border. If we went there and expected to be housed, and vote, and live off of their government-funded assistance, President Fox would call out their military to stop us.

Nuf said.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
let's face it they wanted a reaction. i say we should kill all of them and then ask questions later. call me a racists if you will i'll call my self an american. if you would open your eyes you would realize all those towel heads are here for one reason and reason alone. to wait for the jihad to begin on american soil. i'm waiting for it to and preparing. when it starts anyone who comes by me and looks,talks,sounds,or smells like a towel head will get dropped into a pool of his own blood. i don't have time to play with them. that is of course only after they start thier war here that i will try to help them lose. long live america.

Tony

Expert Expediter
Wonder what would have happened if this occurred at an Israel airport? I do not think they would have been on a plane then.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Our downfall will be our tendency to cave to whatever society barges its way into our borders. It's happened with illegals, Muslims, you name it. And, of course, America is bombarded from the rest of the world when it doesn't see eye to eye with every extremist group that tries to change the way we live.

"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know." - Kansas

bamamule

Seasoned Expediter
but what i don't understand if we are so bad and so wrong
why are these people from these differnt systems moving here
the thing that makes this country great is seapration of church and state
it keeps a blance
and we are a prodoment chritian nation but we still open our door to outher religons on non religons all we ask the same as outhr countries is follow our laws and prosper

bryan

Veteran Expediter
Hi

Part of the problem is that The Bible tells Christians to spread the faith through out the world.Right or wrong that is what is written in The Bible.I think that there should be better training for the missionaries.