If you are a recruiter...

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Wow that is very nice of them. Someone will get a nice job.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
We are all not perfect, sometimes things like that happens.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
My bad! They don't have the spell check option in the classifieds. Good news is they have an edit feature! LOL

Last edited:

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
This ad maybe due to the fact that one of the recruiters there took very very sick last week at oriention class..
I dont know him and I understand he was an older gentleman..
Prayers for him and his family maybe in order from what I understand...Wish him the best of luck for a recovery..

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
This is in part true. We were planning on adding a second recruiter, but the medical issue with our current recruiter has forced us to accelerate the timing.

It is a particularly sad situation. If any of you knew Bob Kittle our recruiter he was a great guy. Bob suffered a medical emergency while having lunch during orientation with a couple of new owner operators. Bob's condition actually improved before the ambulance arrived. Unfortunately his condition worsened en route to the hospital. It appears to be a large brain aneurysm. I am sad to say that Bob is basically brain dead at this point and his family is waiting for the end of life to come shortly.

I am hoping that you will all say a prayer for Bob and his wife. Some of you may have worked with Bob at TST and Thomspon Emergency in the past. Bob will truly be missed.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
This is in part true. We were planning on adding a second recruiter, but the medical issue with our current recruiter has forced us to accelerate the timing.

It is a particularly sad situation. If any of you knew Bob Kittle our recruiter he was a great guy. Bob suffered a medical emergency while having lunch during orientation with a couple of new owner operators. Bob's condition actually improved before the ambulance arrived. Unfortunately his condition worsened en route to the hospital. It appears to be a large brain aneurysm. I am sad to say that Bob is basically brain dead at this point and his family is waiting for the end of life to come shortly.

I am hoping that you will all say a prayer for Bob and his wife. Some of you may have worked with Bob at TST and Thomspon Emergency in the past. Bob will truly be missed.

Wow, I am very sad to hear this. Bob was a longtime Expediter Recruiter. Thoughts and prayers for all who knew him.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Celadon....Tom Glazier still down there or did he retire? I worked with him for about 6 months at FTI back in the day. He got out quick, smart guy.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
I'd think it would be tempting.

I certainly hope you get LOTS of applicants, so you can attempt to pick the fly shi* from the pepper and find a good one. You guys certainly ARE a CLASS ACT, and I ALWAYS enjoyed working with you.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines

Sorry to hear this about Bob or anyone. His family will be in our prayers.