IdleAire

bruchar

Expert Expediter
Why does this company get under my skin?! First of all we don't park in the Idleaire areas. However, have you noticed that when they walk around the truck stop they write the tag/DOT # down on a clipboard of the trucks in spots that are idling? We are in a truck stop today in CA, they wrote our information down. Currently we have our dish up and generator running and far away from their area. Why do they need our information?

I'm sure it has something to do with obtaining their "grant money" (corporate welfare) from our government. Sorry if I sound angry, but this company has yet to make or even come near actually showing a profit. Our tax dollars hard at work. It will probably be like the Park n' View, here today....

Crazynuff

Veteran Expediter
I was not satisfied with service at the IdleAire at the Petro in N.Balrimore , OH . They have a banner in the Petro with a toll free number on it . I tried calling the number and got a recording the number wasn't in service . Several attempts to bring up their web page resulted in finding the page unavailable.