I seem to have opened a can of worms

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
On a side note, if you only learn one thing here, you should learn that the one person you're the most snarky with, Moot, has experience in both general trucking and expedite that makes your boyfriend look like a greenhorn newbie. Seriously. Unlike most of us, he's not your average dumb-as-a-brick moron van driver. Not by a long shot.
Thank you Turtle for that glowing testimonial! Can I use you for a reference on my next job application? I like being considered an above average dumb-as-a-brick moron van driver.:rolleyes:

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
I don't think anything anyone say's will be taken right. She has misread all the numbers that have been posted. Liked "Turtle" said "Know your Spreadsheet". The nice thing about this forum is if you use it and try some of the things that's done by some you might find that it really does work in your favor.

ConfusedMuse

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
" But it's all right now, I learned my lesson well. You see, you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself." Rick Nelson

littlejoe

Veteran Expediter
Thank you Turtle for that glowing testimonial! Can I use you for a reference on my next job application? I like being considered an above average dumb-as-a-brick moron van driver.:rolleyes:

Wow !

Sent from my LG-VS700 using EO Forums mobile app

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I thought they had their truck leased on with Load 1. That is if this poster is Lisa.

Lastchance posted in another thread that her name is Dani; she may not even know who Lisa was, seeing as how she's new and Lisa's been gone for a couple years...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Lastchance posted in another thread that her name is Dani; she may not even know who Lisa was, seeing as how she's new and Lisa's been gone for a couple years...
Lastchance and Lisa are soooo not the same person.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Give up the info then turtle

Sent from my LG-VS700 using EO Forums mobile app

They have different names, for one, but they also have different IP addresses, different Internet providers, and different MAC addresses, among a few others things, which make it impossible for them to be the same person.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Not to mention a different style, Lastchance is a little gentler with her statements, Lisa is more in your face. There isn't anything wrong with either approach, it just seems to be a difference to me.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums mobile app

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
That Lisa's boyfriend is named Jeff, so if Lastchance (who has referred to her s/o as John) is our old friend Lisa, she's got a story to tell...
"That Lisa"s boyfriend is still named Jeff, so there is no story to tell...except it warms the cockles of my blackened heart to know I left an impression of any sort on you all :D

Last edited:

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
They have different names, for one, but they also have different IP addresses, different Internet providers, and different MAC addresses, among a few others things, which make it impossible for them to be the same person.

Yeah, see, I wouldn't roll that way. I don't hide. If I had something to say I'd (pick a bad word)ing say it.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I see it's the same old "mine's bigger than yours" bashfest here!

If someone gets personal and takes it to far (and it does happen) - please mark the offending post so mods/admins can review it.

I see most responses that are opinionated, pithy and to the point. You've heard the expression "iron sharpens iron"?

Most people appreciate frank, honest criticisms of ideas and business plans.