I pass / EZ pass account holders

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
FYI check your credit card accounts linked to your I Pass/ EZ Pass accounts. Our auto replenish feature helped itself to $740.00 out of my account this morning. Wife called customer service and apparently this is a big problem with hundreds of accounts. According to the rep on the phone some people were charged thousands of dollars. We are now on a "call back list" to see when we can get a refund. Good Luck!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
FYI check your credit card accounts linked to your I Pass/ EZ Pass accounts. Our auto replenish feature helped itself to $740.00 out of my account this morning. Wife called customer service and apparently this is a big problem with hundreds of accounts. According to the rep on the phone some people were charged thousands of dollars. We are now on a "call back list" to see when we can get a refund. Good Luck!

Which one do you have?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Nothing out of the ordinary so far but mine is a Bestpass.

Monty

Expert Expediter
Mine is good! Thanks for the heads up. Mine is through Ohio.

btw, if you are subject to the weigh stations, BestPass is certainly the best way to go .... it includes the PrePass in it!

ATeam

Retired Expediter
We checked our account today. So far, so good. Thanks for the heads up.

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks for the heads-up. I checked, and so far nothing out of the ordinary. On the I-Pass website they have a note saying they're aware of the problem and are notifying banks, credit agencies and users as well as fixing the software glitch.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Blagojevich got sentenced on Wednesday, I'm sure its just a coincidence. Although it would be a nice way to build a little nest egg and help defray his legal bills.

My I-Pass and related credit card account are fine. I still have my one remaining kidney, but I can't find my cantaloupe though.