Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Opponents to obamacare should continue efforts

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dletheridge

Seasoned Expediter
Researching
I noticed on yahoo.com that there was an article concerning a poll that was taken shortly after the Supreme Court made it's ruling on Obamacare. So I decided that I would ask the same basic questions as a polling type to see what EO members think.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This bill and court ruling have effectivally wiped out the Bill of Rights. It gives the Federal Government control of every good or service we want, or don't want, to buy. Total control OVER the People.

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unfortunately, we are stuck with Obumer care and all you will see betwene now and ellection day POSABLY Januarry and into next year is the same dog and pony show we have seen so far. Lets face the facts even though this will result in the USA going totaly bankrupt NO POLITICIAN HAS THE BALLS TO KILL IT. No matter Democrat, Republican, or Independant they dont want to be known as the one who "took away Americias healthcare" We are stuck with it and Romney will commit political suicide if he promises to totaly kill it. Just ask most white, middleaged, Liberals.

Bob Wolf

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And I've been told that Savage, Alex Jones, and Glen Beck need to be fitted for tin foil hats. Are they starting to make sense yet? Phase one complete.
Next phase total controll over Food and or FEMA camps.

Bob Wolf

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Good......Multiple Choice Poll.

Can't wait to see who the first ones going to be that checks off the boxes ALL of us are not checking! ;)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
One good thing is that if you step back and look at it, barrycare will die on the vine in less then 5 yrs...the country can't afford it.....thet can't tax the rich enough to even come close..and the corporations are going to drop people and pay the penalty. They can't do complete one payer socialize medicine beacause again, they dont have the money....unemployment is not going to recover to the point that the will be an influx of income taxes from anyone and within a few yrs we will lose the dollar ebing the reserve currency of the world and when that happens, the US is done...thats all we have...and China and Japan hold most of our debt and that are making deals now with their trading parteners to leave the dollar as their basis for trading...

So while barrycare will be put in place (the republicans arent going to do a thing to stop it) it wont be here long and then watch the welfare entitlement crowd go nuts..and even before that when they find out 99% of the "stuff" that was sold to them is bs and they wont get what they think...it aint goin to be pretty...

But if it gets bad, and i think it will, you will see a very target rich enviroment...the entitlement far left are already talking about "taking it to the streets....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No, if it is not killed we will end up like Greece, France and Ireland. BROKE! Not to mention the total loss of freedom this forces on us. This may be the straw that broke the camels back. Barry, and his supporters need to go. I hope they are all happy when the arrests and killings start when they use force to bring those who love freedom into line. It IS the way of the left. They ARE going to need lethal force, not every one in this country is a roll over wimp.

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
No, if it is not killed we will end up like Greece, France and Ireland. BROKE! Not to mention the total loss of freedom this forces on us. This may be the straw that broke the camels back. Barry, and his supporters need to go. I hope they are all happy when the arrests and killings start when they use force to bring those who love freedom into line. It IS the way of the left. They ARE going to need lethal force, not every one in this country is a roll over wimp.

(****sst... we are already broke.. Don't let it out though alright? if everyone knew there would be a run on the banks)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not to worry, the new lord our god Obama will print more toilet paper money to cover the run. :eek:

us-toilet-paper-money.jpg

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
VERY GOOD!

Tomorrow I will give everyone a detailed description of the two major types of toilet paper. Good night all! :eek: