I knew of no where else but here to post this

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Two Words WERE IN ha take that Sox fans oh by the way where you gona watch the playoffs from? It is still a race between Min and Detroit but not the sox. THANKS INDIANS you showed em how to choke.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
4th inning right now, 4-0 Tigers LOOKS LIKE WE WIN THE DIVISION..... I will post at the end of the game, 99-66 I predicted 100 pretty close.

No Congrats until the LAST PITCH,,,

OPPS GONE TWO RUN SHOT FOR BRANDON INNS 6-0 YIPPI Yeah WAY TO GO can you tell I am happy...... GO TIGERS ........

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
7-4 7TH INNING ROYALS REFUSE TO GIVE UP TIGERS PITCHER PULLED, smart move by LeLand. Royals pitching is falling apart but Royals bats are hot, Royals have a very weak bullpen.

If Tigers loose, MN wins MN wins Central, If MN looses Tigers loose Tigers win Central. Would hate to see a celebration after a loss MN started later than the Tigers did today, MN 0 Sox 1 first inning.

Tigers gotta win to save face.

panthervanman

Seasoned Expediter
good job hope to see you in the WS but I dont hold out to much hope for the cards since american league has kicked our butts all year

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
I would love to see the Tigers play anyone in the world series, but the way they lost three in a row to the Royals, they must have gotten Lion fever.

How you can blow two leads in three games against a team that has no pitching, have the bases loaded with no outs strike out, ground out, than pop out. Terrible, unless they pull it together were finished. Congrats to the Twins, they held in there and cause we couldnt they won the Central.

SEE I AM A GOOD LOOSER, but if we do not win the world series I take that comment back. BEING A LIONS FAN HAS TOUGHT ME THAT...LOOSING and how to handle it.....SON O^ @ ^&*())_^

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
WOW what a turn around. This team is unbelievable, looked like they could not even get into the playoffs, than to put up PITCHING that I really doubt there has ever been a team in the World Series that could have beaten them over the past three games.

To shut out the strongest Line Up in the History of baseball the way they shut the Yankess down. If you listened to or saw the game you got a real treat, if not I am sorry you missed it.

The Pitching just feed off of one another, hope it continues. The As are solid but not great, have alot of respect for how they manage to get to the playoffs should be alot of fun for listening to.

GO TIGERS.......... "ITS A NEW SEASON"