i am wondering was he at fault

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
ok 1st off you going to have to go to www.weather.com watch the video there of mountain of snow explodes then tell me was this driver at fault or the car behind him ??
wombat

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
ok 1st off you going to have to go to www.weather.com watch the video there of mountain of snow explodes then tell me was this driver at fault or the car behind him ??
wombat

by the way i reckon it was the car at fault would love to see what others think how is he suppose to get up there jump like a bloody kangaroo

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The car was too close, nothing out of the norm there. Of course that car could have just as easily been passing that truck when that happened then he would not have been too close. It would be nice to have some kind of SAFE removal system. That is enough weight to make you be over weight and affect fuel mileage.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At fault for what? Some snow hit the car and was wiped away with the wipers. The car was a good distance back and a lane over. While totally cleaning a roof is a big project, a snow rake could have been used to knock off the lions share of that build up.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That's definitely excessive. In different circumstances it could cause a chain of events that gets someone(s) killed. It's also the sort of thing that causes all truckers to be painted as bad, sort of like how the bad lawyers give the other 2% of lawyers a bad name.

Last edited: