How is CTX to drive for

DieselDriver

Seasoned Expediter
Lookin to sign on to CTX...is there anything anyone can tell me about their company...do they run Canada and Mexico do they haul hazmat...how do they pay...any help would be appreciated

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
When I was with them they were great. Just didn't have much east coast freight to get me home. Kept me moving. They do run Canada but have their own cross dock. Don't know about Mexico. Paid 72% and was always right. I would have never left, but got tired of Deadheading 500 + miles to get home. Don in safety is a good guy.

Your best bet, hire a vet! Please.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Lookin to sign on to CTX...is there anything anyone can tell me about their company...do they run Canada and Mexico do they haul hazmat...how do they pay...any help would be appreciated

I can see asking for feedback on carrier practices that a recruiter might be inclined to fudge on, but what you asked is simple black or white factual questions, so why not ask the recruiters? :confused:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I have a friend that ran a CV with them and he was pretty happy, then he got the chance to sign on with Load 1 and he left....