hoping I make it before I retire or worse

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
Under my screen name and under senior member, there is a little green box, when I hover over it it says "Doggie Daddy will be famous soon enough".

I have been a member of the EO nation for 10 1/2 years now,so I hope I get famous before I head to that big truckstop in the sky.:eek:

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
You must be kidding right,no I take that back you are just modest all Hero's are modest 10.5 years and over 2000 posts you have many fans. All those years,all those runs I can't imagine all that has happened anything and everything possible and some that was not. As for that Big Truck Stop in the Sky that is for Slackers which you are not! You are destined for that Eternal Dream Run in The Sky and you have many more layovers and runs before that. You know how hard it is to get that Dream Run but keep chasing it and Happy Trails to You.
(Hope this gives you a little chuckle. Merry Christmas to you and all that read this.)

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Under my screen name and under senior member, there is a little green box, when I hover over it it says "Doggie Daddy will be famous soon enough".

I have been a member of the EO nation for 10 1/2 years now,so I hope I get famous before I head to that big truckstop in the sky.:eek:

I thought you are famous Doggie Daddy.