Holiday traditions

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My wife and I will usually go someplace warm like Key West. She has never been to Disney World so we might do that this year.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I'm hoping to start our own tradition for Christmas this year. It has to do with our new house, a fireplace, a view of the lake, no TV, and a lot of hunkerin'.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
We will do as in years past here in Florida and put some wax on Santa"s surf board.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
For the last several years, I've been home on the holiday with as many of my siblings as can make it (there's a pretty big passle of us) and a bunch of their spouses and kids, and of course the grand matriarch of the clan, who raised us by herself. The ol' gal only has one or two more holiday seasons in her, looks like, so we'll let her do all the work this year. Ha, no, just kidding, she won't have to do squat except accept presents from everyone.

A personal tradition for the last several years is to fly my kid (who I raised by myself) and grandkid here to the family homebase for the week between Xmas and NY. Festival of Lights, maybe the Zoo, laying 'round watching movies, having our own little xmas in front of the fireplace, etc. Always goes way too fast.

spongebox

Active Expediter
Grandma got ranover by a landstar, walking out from the TA Christmas eve, you can say there's no such thing as Santa but as for me and express-1 we believe.....:D

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My wife and I will usually go someplace warm like Key West. She has never been to Disney World so we might do that this year.

10904081.jpg

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
I am considering starting a new tradition myself. I'm going to attached mistletoe to my back belt loop and whenever someone is rude or nasty I can just turn around and say kiss it!

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
me being the sly young man I am I have really used the mistletoe most of the years lol dates back to when i was 16 got my first smooch. keep a little baggie in the wallet lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

tbcabs

Seasoned Expediter
My tration this year will be my LAST chemo treatment.... Im only asking santa to make sure its my last...:):)