Hey Ya'll!

Hazardous

New Recruit
Driver
Whats going on everyone!

I wanted to take this time to introduce myself. Currently, I am not an expediter, but I signed up on here to do some research and find out if it is worth the switch. My wife and I drive for Schneider, so we have our CDL A and Hazmat. Every truck stop I am at I talk to the straight truck drivers for different companies and they all say the same thing that they make better money than we do, and drive fewer miles....not to mention the AWESOME 100" sleepers (seeing inside one of those sold my wife on the idea of expediting lol).

I have been searching through some threads and posts, but I am kind of limited on home time and was wondering if there was an ex Truck Load driver or two that I could pick some brains and get some info particular to our situation.

I do appreciate any info and I will continue doing my homework, but a forum worth of heads is better than one, no matter how big my head may be :)

I look forward to getting to know ya'll!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Many years ago Bob drove for a big carrier and we were able to make the switch to Expediting and became Owner Operators. It is a huge culture change and we really enjoy what we are doing and being out here on the road much more then we did before as drivers for a large carrier.

Reactions: Lawrence