HELP....Jack Berrys Van...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ok, with the help of Express 1 and EO we are working on getting Jack & Gracies Ford HCV van to the Expo...As most are aware Jack has been diagnosed ALS and their van is listed for sale in th EO classifeds ( http://www.expeditersonline.com/cla...-Vans/listings/11582/2008-ford-e-350-HCV.html )

and this is a payment that they needed to get rid of...

So with the help of Express 1 getting the van down here and Lawrence placing the van in a good high traffic area for it to be seen...we now are in need of volunteers to hang out at the van...No one will be asked to SELL the van...we want it open so that people that might be interested can see that the unit is a "turnkey ready to work van...and to do that we need someone there...no one expects anyONE to be there continuously, so we need more then 1 or 2 people to pull this off...again you will not be asked to try and sell the van...there will be a printed flyer for interested parties to take..all the contact info will be on there and anyone interested can contact Jack & Gracie direct....

So if you feel the need to help out here, please PM me and we will work this out.

I can assure you that your help will be greatly appreciated by the Berrys and all of the EO Community...

Oh one more thing, If anyone as the "Talent"...if we could get a nice display board made maybe with a info on WHY this is being done..something along the lines of "Helpin One Of Our Own"...please send me a PM...Id appreciate it..

So Thanks in advance, and I' will empty my mailbox now in anticipation of a huge influ of offers to help!! :D

Again thanks in advance and thanks to Express 1 and EO...:)

GracieB

Seasoned Expediter
I cannot begin to tell you what this effort means to Jack and me! We are stunned over the diagnosis and stunned yet again at the outpouring of support we are receiving from the expedite community.

Thank you, Dennis, for coming up with this plan. And to Dwayne Ridgway and Express-1 for supporting it. It would make a big difference to us not to have the van at this time.

Mixed feelings, of course, however, our reality is that expediting is over. Of course, we are praying for a miraculous healing...

Again, thank you thank you thank you for all you are doing for us, praying for us, sending messages, helping with the van, and on and on.

GracieB