Help getting the rest of sign off truck

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
Ok I peeled the big cats off because I've talked to a lot of other trucks that say they are not required. So now I have on both sides the imprints from the tape which looks like glue. Does anyone know of something that will take it off

Last edited:

GandJ

Active Expediter
Here is a product that the professional vinyl sign crews use. It works with any vinyl decal or wrap on automotive/truck paint. Won't harm your paint but works easily to remove the vinyl and the adhesive.
You can get it from a local vinyl sign shop or sign supply distributor. Online, I think The big A amazon sells it.

RapidTac vinyl adhesive remover

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Ok I peeled the big cats off because I've talked to a lot of other trucks that say they are not required. So now I have on both sides the imprints from the tape which looks like glue. Does anyone know of something that will take it off

This doesn't make sense to me - you're not paid to the signs on the truck?

bobwg

Expert Expediter

You haul for Panther? someone tells you dont need signs to haul for panther?? sounds fishy to me. If you have a contract with the cat you might want to read it

Last edited:

BigCat

Expert Expediter
I don't know I pulled in to pilot yesterday and there was a panther straight with nothing but panther (mailbox letters) and the dot numbers on it. Hmmm

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
I'm just talking about the big signs not door panels you must have both doors and one rear door done the rest is just advertising

bobwg

Expert Expediter
I'm just talking about the big signs not door panels you must have both doors and one rear door done the rest is just advertising

OK I dont know what your contract reads as far as signs/advertising that s why I suggested you double check your contract instead of what other drivers are saying