Hello March, where ya at

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Did my short run earlier took them 3 hrs to unload at least I got detention time now its babylon ny to Elkhart In

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Got the van back today but don't think I will be going back to this business. This 90% one way freight is waste of time and money.

Unless I was to find a reputable carrier...

Any reputable carrier in this business is going to want you in it 100% of the time. I hate to say this but local "on demand" courier, with a few hot long distance specials is what you need to supplement your full-time job.

ishipforexcellence

Seasoned Expediter
Fleet Owner
Got the van back today but don't think I will be going back to this business. This 90% one way freight is waste of time and money.

Unless I was to find a reputable carrier...

Have you looked at CEVA? Maybe they would be a good fit for you? They are advertising local Chicago runs home daily.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Romulus, MI 15:00 to Laredo, TX 09:00 Monday. Finally get to see what Laredo sitting is all about :)

Sweet and you have a ton of time to take it easy and not burn up fuel...there is no use of getting there early....Pedro does not usually do weekends at a lot of places down there...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Location: Aberdeen SD..soon to be Watertown after breakfast that is....Murray almost got me a load 110 miles from home yesterday but it went LTL instead...guess they wanted cheap...as in dirt cheap! Try Miroslav Trucking pal.....LOL :p

11062033_868106619894494_1570440887661049035_n.jpg

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Location: Aberdeen SD..soon to be Watertown after breakfast that is....Murray almost got me a load 110 miles from home yesterday but it went LTL instead...guess they wanted cheap...as in dirt cheap! Try Miroslav Trucking pal.....LOL :p

11062033_868106619894494_1570440887661049035_n.jpg

juju finally kicked you out? good for her lol...:cool: