hello june.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Has anyone else noticed that the driveforgold website has been almost inoperable for the past week? Maybe it's just for Android phones but I can barely get on the site with 2 or 3 dozen tries. It was flawless up until a week ago! :(

Sent from my SM-N900V using EO Forums mobile app

I haven't heard any issues. What phone provider? If Xiggi's android is working fine provider is all I can think?

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
I haven't heard any issues. What phone provider? If Xiggi's android is working fine provider is all I can think?

It's Verizon and I'm not experiencing any other trouble with the phone or other sites. I have a Samsung Note 3 and as of this morning the site will not even accept my password. Up until this morning I would get into the site but "404 Web page not found" would come up randomly, most often on the quiz page when I'm answering the quizes. I doubt it has anything to do with Load-1 as Fleet Vision functions flawlessly!

Thanks!

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
After a hundred or so tries I got in. Maybe the new Flash is not so compatible with driveforgold?

Sent from my SM-N900V using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
It's Verizon and I'm not experiencing any other trouble with the phone or other sites. I have a Samsung Note 3 and as of this morning the site will not even accept my password. Up until this morning I would get into the site but "404 Web page not found" would come up randomly, most often on the quiz page when I'm answering the quizes. I doubt it has anything to do with Load-1 as Fleet Vision functions flawlessly!

Thanks!

Might be best to give them a call. customer service: 1-800-621-4112

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't think that site uses flash. Would be very doubtful in the login process especially.

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well good morning gang and welcome to the first week of June. Had a pretty strong weekend and looks to be a good start for a Monday! Be safe out there and remember that Road Check 2014 kicks off tomorrow.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Still have about ten sitters but really solid load count and avg dwell times today. Hope the week rolls on like this :)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Tx is the tough spot for sitters again this week. The southern border can clearly be challenging. But I guess experienced expediters know this already. Still makes me crazy at times.

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Tx is the tough spot for sitters again this week. The southern border can clearly be challenging. But I guess experienced expediters know this already. Still makes me crazy at times.

It's the game, this is the first time this year ( 6 trips so far) that I've go stuck, was pre-dispatched but load got hijacked in Mexico, so now we play the waiting game.

On the good side, If I don't get a load, I don't have to worry about the 72 hour blitz

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Start of my 5th morning in Davenport Iowa. Early in the week yet so not overly worried. although seems mighty dead here so far . Something towards home would be nice, I have some papers to sign and houses to look at :)