Hello and Here goes

skers76

Active Expediter
Just joined the froum as I am now opening another part of my business. Been in the Air Freight and brokerage since 1997 and am now getting 2 vans and a straight truck o/o to run. I am the sales guy behind this company and can only cold call on so many companies in the area, but where is the best place to look for hot shot loads, ( sylectus?if they will take me, transcore 360 has truck loads not expedidted etc) I know networking is key, but just looking for my best option on getting my guys back to home.

Thanks and its nice to be here.

A.M. Freight Inc
Omaha, NE

Keith Ambrose

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
You may need to have a liitle more patience. Its been less than an hour. Somebody qualified to give a good answer will be along. Could be an hour could be a day or two.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I know sorry, just bored on the computer..

No need to apologize. I didn't mean to sound harsh. Written words can be percieved differently than intended.

I figured someone more qualified would have responded by now. I would think that most carriers, especially the small to mid-size carriers would love to share freight with someone from Omaha. You help them get loads out of Omaha and they help you get loads back. Then, of course there is the load boards with Sylectus being the largest.