Have you seen this expediter?

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cheri, You should really post a picture of the googly eyes. They are way too funny to share with only a few. I think every member of EO would get a kick out of those pics. Hope the big cat in the sky has a sense of humor.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
>phil
>nice truck,but, how do i get a pic on line here,ive got
>picks in pc at home,and wont be hard to install in
>laptop,but how do i get them into forum

When you go to post a message, note the "Attachment" section below the text box. "Click here to choose your file" and follow the instructions. If your photo is not accepted the first time, try reducing the file size.

bryan

Veteran Expediter
Hi

White Ford E350 with white bumpers.P2 unit #2604. CB is usually on, but on channel 24 instead of 19.Willing to talk to anybody including portly expediters.

beachbum20714

Expert Expediter
hi,newbi here.will be starting my big adventure on AUGUST 26th driving for FED EX CC.will be driving for a o/o out of DE.truck # D5778,burgundy cab,with a 22' white box.look for a WV sticker on the drivers side some where.live in MARYLAND but from WV. cb name is beachbum..hope to meet some of you along the way.

D Team Brothers

Expert Expediter
D Team Brothers, JacK and Steve Doveno out of Boston, FedEx CC White Glove. We take every opportunity to search out other expediters for company and information. Step on over, there's always a cup of coffee offered!

Night_Runner36

Seasoned Expediter
hello Drivers I'm Paul I haul for All State Express I'm in a white 2001 FL80 stright truck unit number D326, I go By the handle Night Runner.... I truely enjoy meeting new friends and talking about this very cool job that We all do and the different places and things We all have seen I tend to park at TA's or Pilots now and then I may be at a wal-mart stocking up on food or a new dvd if You see My truck I'm not far away COME ON OVER and lets grab a cup of coffee and visit hope to meet All of You ...stay sfae and stay happy and when ever You see My truck rolling by I'll be waveing

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Awe awright,
Here is a side view of the blue behemoth... Jamin Jim and Karen caught us in Montreal, Qc this past Monday and recognized the truck right away. We had a great time and look forward to catching up with them on the road as well as anyone else that happens to catch us.
Mike and Cyn

Night_Runner36

Seasoned Expediter
if anyone happens to be in Saginaw,Mi on 09/11/06make sure to drop by and say hello and chat for a spell thats were I'm at today so far ....be safe out there

BigBusBob

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Hello, Some of you know me on here... I'm an independant contractor (fancy way of sayin' I drive for various individuals at various times). I run trucks and tour busses. I carry a CB with me and always monitor 19, if I see an Expediter I give 'em a holler on the radio - while very few respond, my handle is MotorMouth. I mainly use library or hotel/motel computers - til I can get my hands on another Laptop.

I'd like to e-mail a photo from my cell phone to an EO moderator of the private coach I run now from time to time... and let them post it if possible.

I am looking into goin' back into an assigned tractor in an 18 wheeler operation of some sort.

Later, BigBob

Edited to add pic of the Private Coach Bob drives, per Bob's request. Also, I discovered I still had pics of the apartment... er.. I mean truck.. :) Bob was driving when he first joined us, so I added one of those for old time's sake! Don't see many of those 2 story condos anymore!

Thanks for sharing Bob!

Dale

Night_Runner36

Seasoned Expediter
waves to Bob I know the feeling Bob I wave and give My fellow Experditers a shout when I see them and I never get a reply back I chalk it up to that they just turn the CB down as they dont wont to hear the big trucks whinning about how crappy their jobs are ... I laugh at them and just smiles as I have the Greatest job on earth if I see you I'll saying lets grab a cup of coffee I have met two other Expertiers and I talk to them on the phone every day one drives for Haulin ASSests and the other is a real nice couple that haul for Tri-State I mett the bob with Haullin ASSets in Walcott while I was on My way home for a rest over labor day and I met Drew & Ginger while I was down in San Anton Tx we had a blash so when you see an All State stright truck give it a yell Bob it may be Me I go by Night Runner for My handle ...hope to see you on the big road .....I'm sitting at the TA in Roanoke till monday when I drop this load then I have to put a new set of steers on so I may here till tuesday

BigBusBob

Veteran Expediter
Driver
WOW, Thanks for the pics posted in the 35th reply here... that got me all excited - I know, I need to get out more! Ha! I crack myself up.
You know I saw my old expediter truck last year down on I-20, she was labeled as a Landstar truck when I saw it. When I drove it, she had PII labels on it. The rig was also with FedEx for a short time, before and after PII. And now I don't know what has become of it. The
Apartment was a 96" sleeper with 54" above the cab, where the bed was. The truck was a good truck, she never went dirty when I had her, when I saw it last year as it was rolling, it was downright filthy, like it hadn't had a bath in months. That's a shame too.
I talked with ICT (the custom sleeper people in Indiana) at the Louisville Truck Show in March and they said for a similar sleeper without the overhang over the cab it'd be about 25 thousand bucks.

The bus is a '96 Van Hool, with about 550K miles. It's got 12 bunks, front and rear lounge, restroom with sink. Kitchen area has sink as well with hot and cold running water. She holds about 50+ gallons of fresh water, and the black and grey tank are one tank, they hold about the same. She holds a Cummins M11, but don't let that fool you, she'll move along. In-Motion Satalite TV, DVD, VCR, CD and stereo's in both front and rear lounges. All bunks have flip down monitors so you can view whats on the TV, and can listen to stereo. All bunks also have 1 cigerette lighter plug and two 110 volt outlets.
She holds 2 generators underneath along with 220 gallons of fuel.
When I run it, it's cleaned ever week.
All Wheels are polished every week or every other week - as needed.

I keep clean rides as you can see.

Lookin' for an O/O to run solo for - progress is bein' made.

Again, Thank you for the photo's above in the 35th reply.

BiiiiigBusBob.

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi you all, As I am new to this Been out here 3 weeks. I have enjoyed seeing some of you out here that I have been Reading about for the last 6 months, I did my Studying about this line of work (ok play), for a living.

I am running for Tri-State #368
2000 FL70

Stop by and we can grab a cup of coffee

Thank you all for your help

TeamBud8

Seasoned Expediter
Hello, My name is Keith and my dog's name is Bear.We are in a white 2004 Dodge Sprinter,with Tristate.Unit number B009.I'm on the CB,most of the time.Just yell for KW and Bear.There is a round TV antenna,in front of the Qualcomm bubble.I have a U S Navy Retired sticker on my back left window.Soon I will have about 4-5 Vet magnets,below my back windows.And a bumpersticker,that reads " Freedom Isn't Free,Just ask any Soldier",on my back window.You can email me at [email protected].
I just got back into driving for Tristate,in the last couple weeks. I would like to get to know some O/O and drivers out there.Thanks Leo for a great idea ! : )

The only easy day,was yesterday - U S Navy Seals

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I got a GMC Savanna 2500 White Long Wheelbase and Sometimes it has Red and Black Mercury Logistics Signs on the doors I'm Unit 93 and Run The Cleveland Ohio area the most when I make it out of town I hang out at Pilots Just look for IronHorse on drivers door above the sign. and as soon as I can figure out how to do a Picture of it I'll post it.

Owner/Operator since 1979
Expediter since 1997
B Unit Semi Retired
Somedays are Diamonds and Somedays are Stones
Home is Wherever you Park.