Happy New Year

FlameMerc

Expert Expediter
Hello all, This what my truck looks like,waiting to go back out after the New Year. If you see me out there on the road, give me a hollor.:D Happy New Year to all...Butch.:D :D :D

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Think your truck would look better in Arizona with no white stuff around it!!

Will keep our eyes our for you.

FlameMerc

Expert Expediter
I whole heartedly agree on the Look better in AZ. LMAO. But MaMa just isn't buying the Big Move. She is still working, but will retire the first of FEB. She has agreed to go for a month and check it out next year at this time. Thats a start I guess.

So I got to stay busy all this year so I can shut down for the month of Jan.
Happy New Year....Butch :D :D :D

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That's a good looking truck. Were you in Franklin, TN. at the T/A around the 16/17 of the month? I think I saw you out at the far side of the lot but the truck was gone before I could get over there to check it out.

Leo Bricker, owner trucks 3034, 4958
OOIDA 677319
73's K5LDB
EO Forum Moderator 1+ Years of Service
Expediters Online.com - The Best is Getting Better!
-----
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

FlameMerc

Expert Expediter
No Leo, that wasn't me in TN. Friday the 16th I was headed home from a delivery in OH. Happy New Year to you and yours...Butch :D:D:D

mvbn1

Expert Expediter
Sweet looking rig Flame!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very safe and profitable Happy New Year! If you happen to be on the road tonight or tomorrow (New Years Day), be safe.

simon says

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Looks nice- I just like the Pete 335 better, cause you can mount the cab & sleeper on air... I'm not big on chicken lights though.
Have some useful info however: LED stop, turn, brake light combo for medium duties are now available. I just ordered a pair from K & R in Holland (behind Tulip City)- one is for license plate side. About $100 shipped. I will probably remove existing and keep for spares. Back up light remains incandescent... I just wanted brighter, esp. for fog. Adding more lights seems just cosmetic, cars ignore anyway!

Pappy

Expert Expediter
WOW, look at the chicken lights on the bumper---It's an ALABAMA ROOSTER CRUISER thats designed for expediting!
Nice ride Butch!
Have a safe and prosperous 2006
Pappy
35 years OTR T/T :) :) :)