Birthday! Happy birthday to me

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
67 years ago on this date in a town called Akron ,in the state of Ohio I was born.Mother Shirlee,father Sidney,of which have both passed away.I have a brother Don,sisters Marilyn and Dee.
Happy Birthday to me,this is just another day in the life of a truck driver,free desert at the TA

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Happy Birthday Steve! Hope you are on a load that makes lots of money, I always consider that a great birthday present.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Happy Birthday Steve. Mine is tomorrow, but you got a few on me. 8 / 26 / 64 funny how its just another day.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
Happy Birthday Steve. Mine is tomorrow, but you got a few on me. 8 / 26 / 64 funny how its just another day.

in couple more years,you will find out what they mean about the golden years,not so great,but many discounts
Golden Buckeye Card,AARP,they are a must

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
Day not looking so lucky,$4000 to Reno,$2100 to Houston,both cancelled,Houston still a maybe,but I dobt it since I'm couple hours from pick up
Houston even though paying less,would have been much better than Reno,much better chance of getting reloaded,without having to wait for the next load

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
3 1/2 hrs left on day,lost load to Reno,another to Houston,load in am for Orlando.may hate myself for doing this one.As we all know,Fl isn't exactly a hot spot for expediters

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
67 years ago on this date in a town called Akron ,in the state of Ohio I was born.Mother Shirlee,father Sidney,of which have both passed away.I have a brother Don,sisters Marilyn and Dee.
Happy Birthday to me,this is just another day in the life of a truck driver,free desert at the TA

67 years! WOW you are old! :eek::D

Happy Birthday anyway.

TJ959

Veteran Expediter
Happy happy birthday, Happy happy birthday, Etc. ... Man... There are people on here that are older than me and many just as old. What happens to this business when all the old duffers pull the plug and go for the rocking chair?

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter

Happy Birthday! Remember you are only as old as you feel, so hopefully you're feeling great! You'll feel even more special if you can get some free dessert instead of desert! :p

jrcarroll

Expert Expediter
Happy happy birthday, Happy happy birthday, Etc. ... Man... There are people on here that are older than me and many just as old. What happens to this business when all the old duffers pull the plug and go for the rocking chair?

:cool: Never will pull the plug. They will find me behind the wheel of the truck. Besides who can retire in this day and time???

ronvais

Seasoned Expediter
8-26-88 My birthday too!! Just turned 22 and got my straight truck
and just got hired!! Sittin in PA all by myself though...thinkin about retiring early :p just kiddin......i love truckin feels like a 24/7 vacation!!!!:)