Got something to say?

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Politics: How long will the current administration last ? IMHO, it appears the ship is taking on way to much water now and confusion exist at to many departmental levels with no accountability ?

I would only be guessing now, but the President may tumble within 18 months or less,imho. Who can believe anything he says now?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Politics: How long will the current administration last ? IMHO, it appears the ship is taking on way to much water now and confusion exist at to many departmental levels with no accountability ?

I would only be guessing now, but the President may tumble within 18 months or less,imho. Who can believe anything he says now?

Nothing is likely to change. The congress is too chicken to do what is right and Obama does not have the character to resign. He is only interested in power. What he has to do to hold on to it is only decided by what he thinks he can get away with. If people are hurt or killed along the way, OH WELL, they were just in his way.

The press will do nothing. They are the "lap dog" of this administration.

stonewolf

Seasoned Expediter
Nothing is likely to change. The congress is too chicken to do what is right and Obama does not have the character to resign. He is only interested in power. What he has to do to hold on to it is only decided by what he thinks he can get away with. If people are hurt or killed along the way, OH WELL, they were just in his way.

The press will do nothing. They are the "lap dog" of this administration.

I completely agree with my friend here politics means nothing more the cowardes bull stuff in suits they lack the resolve to do what is constutionaly nessicary to retain the nature of this nation and in a world where the weak minded are fed propigated and bias info there will never be the civilian backing to muster the revolt it would take to unseat him ... The scum rises to the top my friend thus is politics and will be as long as the population is made and kept ignorant and uncareing of the out come ... True constutionalist a few and far between im afrade

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
yesssssssssssss-nixon-obama-same-politics-1317404911.jpg

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At least Nixon had the sense and character to leave office. King Putz the 1st has neither. No one DIED during the Nixon cover up either. Obama is hands down the bigger slime ball of the two.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At least Nixon had the sense and character to leave office. King Putz the 1st has neither. No one DIED during the Nixon cover up either. Obama is hands down the bigger slime ball of the two.

I think the photo pretty much says just that.

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
Do any of you Peeps really believe that Obama "tumbling" would change things for the better??
If so, you are like a naive audience member at a puppet show that gets mad at the puppets and forgets that there is someone else controlling them.
There always will be.

The strategy for moving the conservative agenda ahead by shutting down the current administration is weak and counter productive to the end goal of gaining popularity and acceptance from the U.S. electorate.

More of a negative distraction vs a positive move forward.

IMHO of course. :p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Getting Obama out of office has NOTHING to do with advancing the "conservative agenda", what ever that is. It IS, however, about getting a criminal out of office. Just as it was when Nixon was gone after, like it should have been when Carter was not and when Clinton committed perjury in office.

We, the American People, should NOT tolerate the "stuff" that is going on. We should DEMAND better and make sure we get it.

It is not so much about politics as it is about dead human beings and blatant attacks on the Bill of Rights. All brought about by this administration.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I don't know that it would change anything but based on the presidents current performance, it looks like a worthy goal to stop anything he is doing.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Yupp and we can expect certain companies to fold as well that have made dealings with China. Soory Walley hey hey hey goodbye.

Last edited:

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I think Richard Nixon would do A better job than the last 6 presidents we had. Dead or alive.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter

Not at all true. Nixon sent the CIA into Chile during that time to instigate an overthrow of the the popular President Salvador Allende, a peaceful Marxist. It is widely accepted that he did this to draw attention away from the Watergate investigation. After orchestrating his demise ( Allende committed suicide rather than surrender), The Chilean army, under the leadership of a scoundrel named Pinochet', rounded up hundreds of loyalists to Allende, including the popular folk singer and activist Victor Jara, forced them into a stadium, and summarily, though slowly, executed almost all of them. Thousands of innocent people! All because of the actions of a paranoid American president. That man had no character whatsoever.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not at all true. Nixon sent the CIA into Chile during that time to instigate an overthrow of the the popular President Salvador Allende, a peaceful Marxist. It is widely accepted that he did this to draw attention away from the Watergate investigation. After orchestrating his demise ( Allende committed suicide rather than surrender), The Chilean army, under the leadership of a scoundrel named Pinochet', rounded up hundreds of loyalists to Allende, including the popular folk singer and activist Victor Jara, forced them into a stadium, and summarily, though slowly, executed almost all of them. Thousands of innocent people! All because of the actions of a paranoid American president. That man had no character whatsoever.

We have NO idea, yet, what Obama is doing with the CIA or the other intel agencies. Sooner or later his greater sins will come out. I believe he is FAR worse than Nixon.

The fact still remains that Nixon was forced out of office for a cover up of a break in, no on was killed in that break in. Obama is covering up what happened in Benghazi, where people died and Fast and Furious, where people died. Now we find that an ARMED agency of the US government, the IRS, is stomping all over the First Amendment. The depth of that is just starting to come out.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We have NO idea, yet, what Obama is doing with the CIA or the other intel agencies. Sooner or later his greater sins will come out. I believe he is FAR worse than Nixon.

The fact still remains that Nixon was forced out of office for a cover up of a break in, no on was killed in that break in. Obama is covering up what happened in Benghazi, where people died and Fast and Furious, where people died. Now we find that an ARMED agency of the US government, the IRS, is stomping all over the First Amendment. The depth of that is just starting to come out.

Do you really think Nixon was that bad?