Good places to find loads for vans

jade114

Active Expediter
Are there any good places on the web to find loads for vans/sprinters or matter fact any loads besides uship.com and this website...just wondering since I was searching high and low and came up with just a few. :confused:

rf1712

Seasoned Expediter
Were you actually EXPECTING anyone on these boards to spill the beans????

What does that tell you?

The Magician will tell you all about how GREAT magic is but when asked to reveal their secrets they start their trucks and drive away!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

What a board........................

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
rf1712 wrote:

Were you actually EXPECTING anyone on these boards to spill the beans????

What does that tell you?

The Magician will tell you all about how GREAT magic is but when asked to reveal their secrets they start their trucks and drive away!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

What a board........................

And yet you didn't offer up any info on the subject that the OP asked about...:rolleyes:

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
Are there any good places on the web to find loads for vans/sprinters or matter fact any loads besides uship.com and this website...just wondering since I was searching high and low and came up with just a few. :confused:

Sign with a good company and let them figure it out. I searched for months and gave up trying to find my own loads.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There's a reason most of us are signed on with companies. I have enough to do just picking up and delivering the load safely, doing all the legwork of finding loads plus keeping up with all the office work, making sure various customers pay on time-- or at all-- and so on--- let the company worry about all that. It helps to narrow my focus, now all I have to worry about is whether the company I'm signed on with pays on time. It makes life somewhat easier. I do my job and they do theirs.