Good Freightliner Repair in NE Ohio

Italiangrl

Expert Expediter
Can anyone give me some advice on a good place to take Freightliners to be repaired? The facility we have been using is really letting us down the past 6 months and I'd like to find a good reliable place to take my trucks. Preferrably in the Akron/Cleveland area but will go farther if a good place. Thanks for your help..

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I havn't been there in a while but I always had good results from Hans F/Liner off 480 in the Cleveland area. They seem to deal mainly with medium duty trucks.

ACE

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
1}Young Freightliner in Canton, Ohio warranty work and repairs they have a frame shop also.
2} Valley Sterling in Canton,Ohio ask for Norm in Service

creekindian33

Expert Expediter
i have sued freightliner twice an suing another one for over charging an warinty work unfortinitly there r not two many freightliners out there that will not rip u off i have one both cases an ill when again did not even us a lawer write a letter to the main office thell investagate an if the see grounds thell make them pay each shop is indevidualy owen but freightliner has been geting a bad rap the last couple of years they r loosing buiznes an the r tring to change that example had a warenty on a rebuilt transm freightliner in evensvill in did it year part an labor it blew in heartville conn 6 mons later a letter an a lot of phone calls got me a new transm from spicer an a check from evinsvill in for 4 thousand back to ur question find sombody besides freightliner to do work usaly somebody thats not a dealer but if u r out on the high way gran justion co freightliner is verry honest an fare on prises so is the one in scoyesdale ne i whould go out of my way for that freightliner other then that i try to use off brands good luck:)

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
I second what Rich M says about Hans freightliner.Their shop isn't much to look at,but these people do top notch work.And they don't put the blinders on and concentrate on just the problem that you brought the truck in for,they look at the big picture and will spot and advise you of potential problems. GOOD PEOPLE. :) DD.