Girlie man Obama hater kills 3 cops

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
A girlie man gun owner afraid of losing his right to own assault weapons killed 3 police officers outside Pittsburg. Mr. Poplawski resembles,in rhetoric anyway,a few other zealots I know of.Another coward with guns to the geams to make him think he's Mr. Somebody.
How dare Obama make such a statement that he favors "common sense" gun laws ( I happen to agree).No sir,not in this mans America.Just strap on bullet proof vest and wait for the SOB's to came. Then I'll blow their brains out. Thats what girlie men cowards do to show how far they will go to protect their sacred right to bear arms.
Excuse me while I go puke.

This guy fits the exact profile of the type that have big mouths,big guns,big belt buckles and tiny brains.Not your average gun owner who hunts and fish's and has a LIFE away from his friggin guns.Live by the sward and die very same thing.When your hobby gets in the way of the rest of your life(or threatens others lives) it may be time to start making model airplanes again.

This is NOT directed to anyone in specific,just a paticular crowd that preach the very same nonsense this girlie man coward killed for 3 public servants for.

I'm feeling a little less proud today,but resolute that common sense gun control is in our future.As long as this crowd is represented by the likes of Mr. Poplowski our resolve is hardened.
OTV,speak about gun ownership in Canada please,need a little help here buddy.Hard nuts,know what I mean?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am sorry..I just don't believe this was all about taking his guns off him....he had to be sick and this is just a tip of the whole story.
There has been so many multiple gun killings lately...
It'll give OBama the ammunition he needs to pass restrictive gun ownership laws, I should say Congress.

As for helping you out...Canadians are not allowed anything other then a hunting rifle, registered and background check....Handguns not permitted for the ordinary citizen. But then again they don't have it in the constitution and have no right to bear arms.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Notice the silence on the girlie man from Oakland, and the girlie man from Santa Clara, and the immigrant girlie man who lost his truck driving job in California and returned to Binghamton (with a bullet proof vest and two guns that he bought and obtained permits for while in California).

greg334

Veteran Expediter
This guy fits the exact profile of the type that have big mouths,big guns,big belt buckles and tiny brains.

So we profile people now?

How about it tallcal, what about the guy who fits the exact profile of the type that have big mouths, big attitude, big about trashing others rights with, hatred of the country and tiny brains?

Shouldn't we be concern about them too?

I can see where others sit and wait for people to kill and do it in the name of social progress or where dissidents are heros, albeit sick ones. We got people now in the administration and advising the president of all people who are like that profile, so what should we do, get rid of the guns and the people who espouse real true hate at the same time?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Where he obtained the gun permits are irrelevant..me thinks you just said that because it was TC that brought it up....

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
man goes to gun swap meet / gun show. man has $450.00 on him. man has hidden camera to record transaction. man never even gets in the door before man is approched by kook.kook offeres to sell man Glock hand gun for $450.00,no questions asked.man gives kook $450.00. man walks away with gun.
don't believe me? it was on GMA this morning. if man was criminal and kook was and is kook,then my premise kooks and criminals are the same looks pretty good. i stand by it.what the hell does this transaction have to do the second amendment?
why do you think i'm being silent on california?i wrote a thread on 4 oakland cops killed. big belt buckle is a bit of light hearted folly as right next to the pistol section at swaps is the buckle section. my favorited are the ones with the american flag on it with a big 2 in the middle.think i'm kidding? check it out.

Last edited:

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What would make anyone think this guy was nutty as a Christmas fruitcake?

"Between volleys of gunfire at his Stanton Heights home, Poplawski, 22, was apparently calling friends and family...

...A posting on what was believed to be Poplawski's MySpace Web page said, 'I spread my secrets out. Everybody knows something, but nobody knows everything. Some could call me crazy. My answer would be that at least I insist to exist.'...

...One neighbor, who did not want to be identified, said, "He personally threatened my stepdaughter, and chased her through the neighborhood."

“This kid's nothing but trouble,” the neighbor said.

For the entire news report:
Who Is Richard Poplawski? - Pittsburgh News Story - WTAE Pittsburgh

And from his MySpace site:

"I have two self-inflicted cigarette burns on the back of each of my hands," he said. "I remember sitting alone. Darkness, anger and pain enveloped me… I put that Newport out completely on the back of my left hand. Months later, I did the second one to match."

Myspace Profile Showed Insight Into Richard Poplawski's Mind - kdka.com

This brings to mind the nut case in the Va Tech attacks. There's probably more evidence that this guy was off his rocker, but he was sheltered by his mother who probably refused to recognize the warning signs.

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
man goes to gun swap meet / gun show. man has $450.00 on him. man has hidden camera to record transaction. man never even gets in the door before man is approched by kook.kook offeres to sell man Glock hand gun for $450.00,no questions asked.man gives kook $450.00. man walks away with gun.
don't believe me? it was on GMA this morning.

How convenient. The secret camera guy just happens to have $450 on him, a stranger just out of the blue approaches the guy at the swap meet and offers to sell secret camera guy a handgun for the exact amount of money that he has on him, and it's broadcast on GMA which of course is the most honest and straight forward news media program in the nation. I'm sorry, but sounds like a staged report to me that was just set up to sensationalize a lack of "gun control" in the light of recent shootings.

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
For sexy eyes,neither you or I were there.There was no secret camera man either.The buyer happened to be the brother of one of the victims of the VT killing field. He has issues.Get it, F****G ISSUES.He is on a campaign to prove a point,for his dead sisters sake.It's out of friggen control sexy eyes.,and he's trying to make a point.
Pilgrim,you know what excuses are like,two body parts and you don't need me to tell you what they are. What if everyone who lost their job and kept assault rifles went on a killing spree? ?Who's to say who's a kook and who's a lawful gun owner having a bad day. I have several friends who spout this crap and keep multiple hand guns etc. I consider them good people just about 3 cans short of a 6'er.

I have many wacky friends who are crazy and fun and harmless. I have a few freinds who are wacky and fun and armed to the teeth. They are arm length freinds because the conversation always comes back to their agenda. Mix a little booze with their agenda and they don't get a second invite to the TC residence.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Pilgrim,you know what excuses are like,two body parts and you don't need me to tell you what they are. What if everyone who lost their job and kept assault rifles went on a killing spree? ?Who's to say who's a kook and who's a lawful gun owner having a bad day. I have several friends who spout this crap and keep multiple hand guns etc. I consider them good people just about 3 cans short of a 6'er.

Are we to understand that being mentally unbalanced is merely an "excuse" to you? The difference between a "kook" and a lawful gun owner having a bad day is that the sane lawful gun owner doesn't go out and kill someone when he has a bad day - he just deals with it like everyone else. Apparently, your definition of a kook is anyone who owns any type of gun that doesn't meet your approval and doesn't harbor a compatible philosophy of life.

It's just a fact of life that there are mentally ill people among us and their civil rights are just the same as everyone else's until they go around the bend. Insanity - mental disease - has been around as long as humanity. These crazies don't exclusively use guns - how about poisons, knives, bombs, blunt instruments, cars, etc? Richard Speck used a knife and his bare hands. How about the Unabomber? What about the health care workers that use their access to drugs to facilitate their "mercy killings"?

This makes me wonder about the "secret camera man" - the one with the "*****G ISSUES." When do his "issues" become obsessions? Suppose he turns into a kook like the ones who bomb abortion clinics and he starts bombing flea markets? The problem with most all these wierdos is that someone usually knew in advance that there was something wrong with them, but nobody wanted to get involved. Plus, if the authorities were go start checking into their strange behavior, or their internet postings, etc, they would be accused of civil rights and privacy violations. Bottom line is, one way or another we had better be able to protect ourselves from those that would do us harm or we have a much greater potential to become the victim of one of someone criminally insane or just plane criminal.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The guy at Virginia Tech... everyone who knew him had him pegged as a loon. They all said he was dangerous, that he would probably snap one day. But right up until the point he snapped, he'd done nothing to get him locked up over. What do you do? Take away his rights because of something you think he might do? The only real answer is to be self-aware, self-prepared, and defend yourself if the time comes. Sweeping guns under the rug won't get rid of guns, or crazies, or dangerous people.

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
Sweeping guns under the rug won't get rid of guns, or crazies, or dangerous people.

Exactly. The only thing that will do is remove the fear from the back of the mind of the criminal that he might be shot by the person he intends to victimize. Those who intend to do harm will always find a way to obtain their weapon of choice.