Getting Shafted In Maumee,Ohio

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Common Newbie mistake, dredging up a post from the past as if it was posted yesterday. Then without looking at the dates everyone replies to it :rolleyes:

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Common Newbie mistake, dredging up a post from the past as if it was posted yesterday. Then without looking at the dates everyone replies to it :rolleyes:

I'm not a newbie, and I knew full well when it was posted and how long ago.....however don't you think something like this happens now??????? My point is no matter when it happened, a driver should get paid for delivering his freight!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I'm not a newbie, and I knew full well when it was posted and how long ago.....however don't you think something like this happens now??????? My point is no matter when it happened, a driver should get paid for delivering his freight!

Redbird: should a driver get paid for delivering his freight 12 hours late, [contracts between carrier/customer/driver specify time sensitive delivery, with penalties spelled out for late delivery], when the delay is due to his negligence? Yes, he claimed it was "your truck", but he was driving, it was his responsibility to get defective equipment repaired - getting put OOS was his fault.
I think we all know what happened: driver screwed up, didn't get paid, tried to blame the carrier, got called on it.
When it's your fault, it's not too bright to try to blame someone who can set the record straight.:rolleyes:

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I wonder why the OP never responded to the recruiter? Maybe he needs more time since it only has been 6 years.

Brisco

Expert Expediter
I wonder why the OP never responded to the recruiter? Maybe he needs more time since it only has been 6 years.

In his profile.......

whitewolf53 - Last Activity: 05-12-2009 09:30 AM

So....he was still here for quite a while after this was posted 6 years ago. Never responded to the recruiter though.

Been some time since he's had any activity at all on the board.