Getting out of the business- Need to get rid of eq

woobergoober

Expert Expediter
Hey everybody,

Getting out of the business, due to some personal circumstances that prohibit me from going too far from home anymore. I would have just posted this stuff in the classifieds, but we are moving very soon, and time is not a luxury I have right now.

As a result, I have my material handling equipment and other miscellaneous stuff I am trying to get rid of. In a nutshell, I am selling everything you see in the provided pictures, and for $250.00 somebody can have it all.

I live in the city of Fowlerville, which is right off I 96, east of Lansing, MI about 30 miles. Very easy to get to where the stuff is stored, and I will do everything possible, to make it convenient to pick up, should anybody want this stuff.

Now for a detailed description of the equipment:

Pallet jack is Cat. 5000lb capacity. 4 ft forks. Pretty much the industry standard. Outside dimensions of the forks are 27 inches. Each fork is 6 inches wide, and the inside space between the forks is 15 inches. It may not look like a million dollars, but it has worked flawlessly for me, for years. I believe the rubber hydraulic fluid resevoir boot has a tear or something, because when I try to fill it completely up with fluid, it leaks out until it gets to a certain level. However, with the fluid that it holds, it works absolutely fine, and I have never had a problem not being able to lift the pallet high enough. I have the plastic wheel parts, but took them off, because they were always coming off. They would simply need to be glued back on, but work fine without.

Two chains- 20 feet long. One chain has hooks on both ends, the other has a hook on one end, and a hasp type thing on the other end. I have the other hook as you can see.

Load straps- two heavy duty ratcheting load straps, with e track hooks. Two more that are clamp type, meaning, you pull the strap through the clamp until it is tight, and to release, you simply push the tab down. The clamp types are not nearly as good as the ratcheting. I also have three extra ratchets and a strap, but are simply parts. A little rusted and what not, but should you need them, could be cleaned up and used quite easily.

Two compression type load locks- a couple different styles, and they both work great. These are okay for holding lighter stuff, but really are not going to do much, for really heavy stuff. These basically ratchet out, and put pressure against the walls of the box to hold stuff in place.

The other things that are included, but I did not take a picture of, are two more load locks, but these are the solid aluminum type, which lock into the e track. Each one, has the ends that slide in or out several inches, so they work on all widths of boxes. On a side note, one of the catches on one of the load lock bars is messed up. I am sure it can be repaired, I just have not messed with it- basically the catch will not work, not allowing the load bar to lock into place.

Now for the other miscellaneous stuff:

1- 12 ton hydraulic bottle jack I bought this year, which I use for taking the weight off the front end of the truck, when I lube the kingpins.

1- A large oil drip pan, but I do not use this for engine oil (that I use a 5 gallon bucket for.) as it is not big enough, but for fuel filters, rear end oil, etc., it is great.

1- Oil and fuel filter rubber strap wrench.

1- Super large metal funnel.

2- New bottles of gear oil 80W-90 + one half bottle.
2- Bottles of Howes Diesel Conditioner. One is full, the other is a little over half full.

1- Partial bottle of hydraulic oil for the pallet jack.

2- Brand new Caterpillar oil filters (still sealed in plastic) Model number 1R-1807. These were for the Cat
3126 motor.

2- Brand new Caterpillar fuel filters (still sealed in plastic) Model number 1R-0751. These were for the Cat
3126 motor.

1- Dual ended, wheel lug nut wrench. Basically an 18 inch steel shaft, with a 24 mm hex on one end, and a
33 mm hex on the other end, for busting truck lug nuts loose. The 24 mm works on the rear wheel
hubs.

Finally, a small handful of bulbs, reflectors and light covers. Also, one complete light assembly, chrome metal base.

All this stuff for $250 firm. Everybody knows how expensive material handling/ load securing equipment is, so I think this is a pretty fair price. Don’t forget the two e track load locks are included, but not in the provided pictures. The pictures of everything can be seen by clicking on the links below.

Thanks,
WG

THE FOLLOWING LINKS ARE FOR THE 10 PICTURES OF EVERYTHING:

http://www.tcphotos.com/showroom_model.asp?cid=2007&sid=3729&secid=148&t=

http://www.tcphotos.com/showroom_model.asp?cid=2008&sid=3729&secid=148&t=

G

RE: Getting out of the business- Need to get rid o

Call me I will buy it all 330-352-2194

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
FEDExCC/Roberts Express O/O Since 3/1/1995
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter

Goober, wish you well enjoyed getting to know you trough your posts.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

You do mean getting out of the driving business and not getting out of the participating in EO business, right?

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5507, 5508, 5509
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

jeffman164

Seasoned Expediter

If Dave does not buy it, you can call me at (810) 223-8733.
Thank You JEFF