General Question Regarding Rates

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Maybe just a random thought ?
Gotta wonder what prompted it,LOL.

And he came up with it 6-7 minutes after the original post.......IOW......right as he read it......

Saying something about how hard it is to get dressed in a Cargo Van.......such as fighting to get your pants pulled up......is one thing.........

But........to phrase it that way.......DOES make you wonder.........:)

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I had to read......and the re-read.....about 5 times......what Kick said in his post to get where OVM came up with this Reply......

Just....Could Not.....Get......WHY......OVM came up with this reply.........:confused:

I know the meaning of / understand the context of the Reply........But.........

Sometimes I wonder........and I'm sure others do too............ :) :) :)
Any expediter would know exactly what he's talking about.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
just a little slapstick humour on a CV driver....it like bracing your legs against the ceiling and lifting your hips off the floor to get your pants on as well....all kind of CV life parodies.....about 14 years out here you see and hear alot...and also done it....:D

It goes with the famous CV expedite man and wife team of legend...

Mr and Mrs Ben and Ilene Dover......:)

Last edited:

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I drove COEs for years that I couldn't stand up in and never had to get in that position.

I'll end my comment there. :)

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Is there a " getting nailed in a coffin" joke coming ? ( pun unintended)

Had some doublewide, but always low roofs.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
One is required to bite one's tongue right now. The is NO end to the number of, shall we say, off color jokes that come to mind after those last two posts

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
One is required to bite one's tongue right now. The is NO end to the number of, shall we say, off color jokes that come to mind after those last two posts

I've met a few "Off colour" CV drivers....its a new race of people...small in stature with a slight hump back and walks with a limp......LOL

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I've met a few "Off colour" CV drivers....its a new race of people...small in stature with a slight hump back and walks with a limp......LOL

OH, I am not a bigot. I don't make fun of small, arthritic handicapped, newly evolved species. No matter what color.

mx377

Rookie Expediter
Exactly why I searched, with due diligence, for a high top extended cargo, and drove all the way to NY to get it. Running for a real company now and getting all the miles I need in the cargo. When talkin rates, dimensions, weight, etc.....it matters not a hoot what you have IMV.

Get with a company that will run ya. :p

My personal wasted days running for deadbeats, is over.

Maverick, Who you running for??