Gators, short skirts,6in heels,now whats the story...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
In a serious story about alligators eating children, at the 30 second mark we are given a visual that draws attention to, nay, slaps you in the face with, women with long legs wearing short skirts and high heels, which isn't distracting at all. <snort>

It's what enables most people, most men anyway, to not even hear the final comment in the video, about the ridiculous, air-headed notion that Disney should remove all alligators from their properties. She could have just as easily said that Disney should be able to prevent any and all birds from flying over or landing on Disney property, or that Disney should be able to ensure that the humidity on Disney property be 40% instead of the normal 89%.

Reactions: skyraider

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'll take your word for it. I don't want to watch a forced one minute cartoon advertisement to get to the video.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'll take your word for it. I don't want to watch a forced one minute cartoon advertisement to get to the video.
Yeah, I have to put up with that on the phone, but on the laptop I have video ad blockers that stop those from happening.