Funeral for Obamacare - with pictures

greg334

Veteran Expediter
A bit premature, there is no evidence that it is dead or even dying, not until it comes up for another vote and it fails and then it may not be dead until there is a complete change in the congress.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
A bit premature, there is no evidence that it is dead or even dying, not until it comes up for another vote and it fails and then it may not be dead until there is a complete change in the congress.

It appears from the pics that the funeral is for HR3200 which is indeed, dead. God only knows what the "O Brilliant One" will be bringing to us this week but something tells me we ain't gonna like it!!

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
It appears from the pics that the funeral is for HR3200 which is indeed, dead. God only knows what the "O Brilliant One" will be bringing to us this week but something tells me we ain't gonna like it!!

We probably Aren't going to like it, Yesterday I Received a Letter From Ohio's House of Representatives Signed by Marcy Kaptur who tried to Brain wash me into Believing That the Health Care is a Good and "Necessary Thing!" So it appears that Marcy will be voting For this Health Care Plan that Obumma is trying to Shove Up our????< or should I say down our throats to be a Little Nicer? She has to go as well as the Rest of those Yahoos! :mad:

jrcarroll

Expert Expediter
Right now the way things are, the whole collective group need to be put out on yhe road.
As one gentleman on the cb said the other day, there has never been a business person elected!. Remove the current ones. Set limits. Then elect by popular vote the person ya want in office. They would come into office knowing that their job does not last for ever.
remember, we the people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Right now the way things are, the whole collective group need to be put out on yhe road.
As one gentleman on the cb said the other day, there has never been a business person elected!. Remove the current ones. Set limits. Then elect by popular vote the person ya want in office. They would come into office knowing that their job does not last for ever.
remember, we the people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your right about that! I'm gonna try my best to Rid My Area of these People come 2010 That's for sure! :D