Frosty February 2015

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
19 thousand people at the Mack plant to deliver this morning and almost if not all are Tri State. Tri State should change its name to Volvo Mack delivery service

Wasn't bad yesterday......I 'm guessing Walmart will be packed now.....lol

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
19 thousand people at the Mack plant to deliver this morning and almost if not all are Tri State. Tri State should change its name to Volvo Mack delivery service

I think that is their bread and butter customer and has been for a long time.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Can't believe in and out of downtown Houston convention center no problems! :) gotta love when a plan actually works Plan for the best... Expect the worst ! And it might work. At Baytown J now

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Can't believe in and out of downtown Houston convention center no problems! :) gotta love when a plan actually works Plan for the best... Expect the worst ! And it might work. At Baytown J now

Convention centers are always fun, but dropping is easier than picking up.

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Finally back in the grind. After 1 and 1/2 weeks of being stuck at home, I finally dug my van out. And Murray breaks me in gently with a KY to TN load. After all this time off I almost forgot how to expedite. :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Also I made the 300 gallons I am down to 1/2 tank so tada! ... Pilot has a promotion 300 gals and you get $10.00 added to your card! :p

Monthly Bonus Reward: $10.00
This Month's Target:300
Month-to-date Purchases: 293.0470
Purchases-to-target:6.9530

Last edited:

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Grand Rapids Michigan to my home away from home....Allentown Pennsylvania. The day I never have to back there will be a good day lol. Load pays well tho

Next time you get that load, you call ole Muddy. Allentown's less than an hour from my new home :)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
OMG national CNN news escaped LLAMA s on the loose in Arizona .......
Must be a slow day at the White House...lol

Attachments

• 1424982295502.jpg
    1424982295502.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 35

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now you ........lol

10990879_838858842858276_1801220000981351101_n.jpg

....................:p

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
Also I made the 300 gallons I am down to 1/2 tank so tada! ... Pilot has a promotion 300 gals and you get $10.00 added to your card! :p

Monthly Bonus Reward: $10.00
This Month's Target:300
Month-to-date Purchases: 293.0470
Purchases-to-target:6.9530

What is that, like 20 half-dogs?