Frosty February 2015

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Woke up to an iced over van somewhat.... It has turned to straight rain now! At A Lowes... For awhile....

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Sitting at a(the) lowes in Flint Michigan. It's too dang cold and winds blowing to hard for my behind. Guess being home for a months makes a feller go soft ImageUploadedByEO Forums1424799949.246957.jpg

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
nope e break got stuck, it did not release all the way. Plus there is a leak in my radiator. $750.00 also I have a leak in my steering power line. $250...This thing sucks. Also they don't see anything wrong with the rear end, as the break mustve gotten unstock and it all works fine now.

I heard a strange sound while heading home. Thought it might be from the road, then looking around I see the E break was still engaged. Then I heard Britney Spears "Oops, I Did It Again". Although, the first real words that came to mind would have to be censored. The parking brake light works when it wants to :rolleyes:

Last edited:

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Chrysler is covering radiator under good will warranty. They are replacing front and rear breaks as freebies because they squeaked from day one.

I have to pay for power steering line and e break line. $350 total.

Pretty good deal :)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unlike....just had 700 mile load cancel 20 miles into....lets see how this pays out...:D

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just dropped Sequin TX, from Chi town. Roads were fare tell the TX boarder, then bright shiny ice till half way through Dallas, yard sale on I 75!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So I tell My team.I am too tired for a load today unless its a shorty and I'll be ready for an AM pick up IF one should become available....not thinking anymore about it and thinking I am pretty much forgotten about now....an hour later Chris (dispatcher) texts me....."BOOKED" 8 am pick up Florence SC to Houston!! Holy crap....:p

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well after all of this cold weather I finally get a break, I have a load that delivers in Pittsburgh tomorrow, then go back and get it Thursday, 3 stops in Southern California then final destination is in Michigan. Can't wait to be able to wear shorts!!!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This has been one tough winter..today a heat wave of 29 and then that danged Canadian air is pushing in another round..I will be pretty dang happy to see Summer! lol

Of course up here 60 IS summer..

And most of us Feel like this....

Ahhhh! It doesn't get any better than this.

dongyongyuchang-5.jpg

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I heard a strange sound while heading home. Thought it might be from the road, then looking around I see the E break was still engaged. Then I heard Britney Spears "Oops, I Did It Again". Although, the first real words that came to mind would have to be censored. The parking break light works when it wants to :rolleyes:

That would be "brake."

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So I tell My team.I am too tired for a load today unless its a shorty and I'll be ready for an AM pick up IF one should become available....not thinking anymore about it and thinking I am pretty much forgotten about now....an hour later Chris (dispatcher) texts me....."BOOKED" 8 am pick up Florence SC to Houston!! Holy crap....:p

I need a Chris on my team!