From Pilot/J Newsletter

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
In case some aren't subscribers...

New Household Card Accounts

We are simplifying our rewards cardholder system to make transactions easier for you. Beginning in September, all cards will be filed in "household accounts." This means that all cards registered under the same phone number are now linked. You will see all cards registered under your phone number from now on when you check your account at any in-store kiosk or online at Frequent Fueler Advantage. If you have two cards registered under the same phone number, those cards now share points, showers, and rewards.

Be sure to check your account profile info on your next visit from an in-store kiosk or online now at Frequent Fueler Advantage. We take the privacy of our customers very seriously. We will not call you at the number you register. We just need an easy way to file your account.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
This is a good idea, I don't know why they waited so long.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Critter Truckin

Expert Expediter
Wait, /all/ cards? Wouldn't it just be simpler to have one card in your wallet instead of fumbling about looking for the right one? Might just be me, but I like the fact that they've consolidated them to one card. Saves me the hassle of looking like a COMPLETE moron at the desk instead of a half-moron, as usual.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wait, /all/ cards? Wouldn't it just be simpler to have one card in your wallet instead of fumbling about looking for the right one? Might just be me, but I like the fact that they've consolidated them to one card. Saves me the hassle of looking like a COMPLETE moron at the desk instead of a half-moron, as usual.

Some guys buddy up so to speak...one maybe busy and the other not so much...it is a way to use up showers before they expire...

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I like to have one in my wallet and my wife have the other in her purse, it makes it easier in case one of us is sleeping we know where the card is.

Critter Truckin

Expert Expediter
Back when I teamed with someone, we'd have a card each. If need arose, we could combine the points at the kiosk. Otherwise, team showers. Now that the Hook does team showers again, no worries. But then again, I'm solo.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back when I teamed with someone, we'd have a card each. If need arose, we could combine the points at the kiosk. Otherwise, team showers. Now that the Hook does team showers again, no worries. But then again, I'm solo.

In CV land we buddy up with another solo...and share a shower credits...

Last edited:

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
Just do like I use to. Swipe at the pump and then go in and tell them it didn't give you your credits and they will add it on I would get a shower every time I fueled in my van.

Slacktide

Seasoned Expediter
I've offered to share a shower credit with ladies before....never had any takers though...what's up with that ? :D

Heres a thought Rocket....shower FIRST then make the "offer" lol....as a solo you should have plenty of credits :D

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Any vanners see me out there, don't be afraid to ask - I always have more shower credits than I can use.
Especially since I make it a habit to take a shower on the Oh turnpike whenever I can - it makes me feel like the tolls aren't totally wasted, lol.:D

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I always felt weird going up to a guy and asking if he needed a shower...I was in a daycab and had no use for them LOL