Forum Bugs:: Missing Your Post Count?

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
We are aware that member post counts did import correctly and our team is working on it now.

If you have any other problems - please post them.

Thanks!

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
May not be a bad idea to start every ones post counts to zero, along with their ratings, afterall who cares what you did, or what you posted five years ago

60MPH

Expert Expediter
yea I agree with jaminjim, whats in the past is in the past, I think we should just leave it the way it is now. less work for your web team

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Not a bad idea. We just found the file and they are working on it now. On the other hand - think of the guys who have 2,000 posts - that allot of hummpff to not recognize...

Any other thoughts on this?

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Star,
The old ratings did not transfer. Ratings will accrue as people give them once again.

Click on the rating stars, and a drop down box will appear. Then you can rate that person from 1 to 5 stars. As they accrue your rating will change.

Dreamer

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter
ok if the stars didnt transfer how did you all get stars already,,, i was a 5 star general now i am back to being a lonely private!!! lol

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Who care about the stars. Must be waaay tooooo much garbage on here. Takes waaay tooooo long to load, and get around. Is new and bettah, really bettah?