Ford Full Size Transit

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow. They've really dropped the ball on this one. :thumbdown:

they are blaming engineering changes...by the time the Ford N/A engineers are done with this it'll be a different one from Europe....I think its turned into a whizzin match between the 2 powers to be...IMO....they want to put their stamp on it....

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I guessing if it was made in Windsor you would approve....lol

sent from my mobile apple cart

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I guessing if it was made in Windsor you would appove....lol

sent from my mobile apple cart

wouldn't make any difference where it is "assembled' They are still using "Imported" parts....they'd prolly use Detroit "Illegals" for labour, Americans work cheap.......LOL

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If there are major problems, delaying its debut is the prudent thing to do. I'm sure Ford is eager to get the Transit to market, especially with the introduction of the Promaster. Best to get all the problems worked out prior to release than to be saddled with recalls and the bad publicity that accompanies those recalls. Chances are Ford will still beat GM into the "Euro-style" van market by at least 25 years.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's true. But where they have failed is by constantly releasing then revising release dates. It only annoys customers and leaves a bad taste in their mouths

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
While they're working on these problems, would it be too much to ask for some better signage in the plant to direct you to the proper dock?

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Those are scheduled for the spring of 2016.

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123