FED Ex CC

G

Yes, I will be there. I pushed for them to do this for a few years and then Karl and me and the rest of the safety Dept Set up the 1ST one at the old Home Office. This is a great time and you will have fun if you go. Virgina is always there talking to the drivers. There will be Many different compaines that come and set up Booths there too. Plus FedEx has food and Soda and Door prize's for everyone that comes. It's a great time and I know I will there taking pictures of trucks for people. Call Michelle in the Safty Dept and let her know that you plan to be there to show off your driving skills.

Hope to see everyone there, You will have a great time if you show up.
I wish they would have a dunking Machine that you would have to pay to dunk a dispacher or a driver. Then take all the money from that and give it to Toys for Tots or Childrens Hospital.

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
FEDExCC/Roberts Express O/O Since 3/1/1995
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

G

It's in Green, Ohio, just south of Akron, Ohio

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

G

>Looking at the wall of fame plaques - AT GREEN
>Where\'s the Mayfield one ?

ZipsAlumni I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME. FedEx And I know the TRUTH. You can Make up all the lies you want about me if that makes you feel Good. If anyone really thinks you work at FedEx Custom Critical then I'm the owner of Nascar too. Christina Gillems is My CC and if anyone thinks I haven't been at Roberts Express/FedEx since 3/1/1995 then they can Call her and ask her. I will let her know that it's okay to give out my hirer Date.

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

G

It is Sat 6/3/06 and starts at 8 am Call the Safety dept about it.

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

ZipsAlumni

Expert Expediter
Mr. Mayfield

You need to chill out

All I was wondering is why I don\'t see your name on the plaques in the hallway leading to the orientation room.

With as long as you\'ve been with FedEx, I don\'t understand why I can\'t find your name. Certainly, there\'s a reason.

And by the way , exactly what lies are you referring to ?

rode2rouen

Expert Expediter
>Mr. Mayfield
>
>You need to chill out
>
>All I was wondering is why I don\'t see your name on the
>plaques in the hallway leading to the orientation room.
>
>With as long as you\'ve been with FedEx, I don\'t understand
>why I can\'t find your name. Certainly, there\'s a reason.
>
>And by the way , exactly what lies are you referring to ?

Hey Zippy,

I can't quite get a handle on you. In your profile, in which you have opted to not include your name, you say you're a FECC "employee". In one of your posts you mention your truck # which indicates, to me at least, that you are a "contractor". As I made some lifestyle choices in the '60s and '70s that have left me a little slow on the uptake at times, I'd appreciate some clarification if you would be so kind.

Are you one or the other.........or both??? I'm just curious.

Thanx,

Rex

ZipsAlumni

Expert Expediter
>
>Hey Zippy,
>
>I can\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t quite get a handle on you. In your profile, in which
>you have opted to not include your [1]name, you say you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re a
>FECC [2]\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"employee\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\". In one of your posts you mention your truck
># which indicates, to me at least, that you are a
>\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"contractor\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\". As I made some lifestyle choices in the \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'60s
>and \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'70s that have left me a little slow on the uptake at
>times, I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d appreciate some [3]clarification if you would be so
>kind.
>
>Are you one or the other.........or both??? I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m just
>curious.
>
>
>Thanx,
>
>
>Rex

[1] Sandy
[2] employee\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d[d] as a contractor,yes Not a co. employee
[3] spouse gainfully employed by Fedex

G

>Mr. Mayfield
>
>You need to chill out
>
>All I was wondering is why I don\'t see your name on the
>plaques in the hallway leading to the orientation room.
>
>With as long as you\'ve been with FedEx, I don\'t understand
>why I can\'t find your name. Certainly, there\'s a reason.
>
>And by the way , exactly what lies are you referring to ?

Well, maybe you should ask all the other 10 yr driver's why there name is not on there and ask FedEx why they haven't up dated it in over 3 yrs since you say you work there.

And about your lies, you have posted lies on here about me and my wife and have sent some nasty e-mails to my wife in regards to our business and my son that almosted died last year. You know what you have done. I have talked to Expediters Online about everything posted and E-mailed. So if you come Expediters Online to pick a fight with someone, you know my e-mail.

Have a great weekend
Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

tec1959

Expert Expediter
Just wondering,I was with FEDEX/Roeberts Express working for O/O's for about 7 yrs or a little more.Can ex drivers attend???

G

>>
>>Hey Zippy,
>>
>>I can\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t quite get a handle on you. In your profile, in which
>>you have opted to not include your [1]name, you say you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re a
>>FECC [2]\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"employee\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\". In one of your posts you mention your truck
>># which indicates, to me at least, that you are a
>>\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"contractor\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\". As I made some lifestyle choices in the \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'60s
>>and \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'70s that have left me a little slow on the uptake at
>>times, I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d appreciate some [3]clarification if you would be so
>>kind.
>>
>>Are you one or the other.........or both??? I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m just
>>curious.
>>
>>
>>Thanx,
>>
>>
>>Rex
>
>
>[1] Sandy
>[2] employee\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d[d] as a
>contractor,yes Not a co. employee
>[3] spouse gainfully employed by Fedex

See you have lied so much on here that you can't even remember what you said in pasted post's. You said in a pass post that worked as An employee of FedEx Custom Critical. Even said you went out to check to the wall where all the drivers name's are posted with 10 or more years of service and mine wasn't on the wall. You say your name is now Sandy, I have never met a guy with the name Sandy. This is funnie, you and Teamdriver2 are the same person.

Here is an E-mail to me from you.
3. "RE: FedEx CC - enforcement of fleet owners ??"
Aug-22-05, 08:17 AM (EDT)
In response to message #2

I'm wondering why i don't see your MAYFIELD name on the TEN YEAR wall ?? Just checked them out once again and NOPE !!! - NOT THERE !!!
Not a good idea to be taking the high road when there's plenty of people employed here that know better.

Dave Mayfield
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

BIGRIG_787

Expert Expediter
I know Dave Mayfield and I can tell that when he tells you that he has been with Roberts/FedEx cc since 3-1-1995. He has one thing for sure if you ask Dave any thing he will tell you the truth I have knowing him for 2 years and he s never gave me a reason not to trust his word. Tony in Akron Oh.:)

ABEJR2004

Expert Expediter
Hope to make to Green,OH. It would be a pleasure to meet more of you.

Maybe a more positive light will be put on our freight counts & rate, I have only been back 3 months as a solo and if I am not in the right place at the right time it can turn into a bad week real fast as most of you do know.

But rubbing elbows with fellow contractors should be great, I have meet quite a few and all have came across as stand up folk. Just happen to be in Green about 3 weeks ago and meet Dave Mayfield and he is alright with me, Fun guy to shot the breeze with So stop picking on him. (Hey Dave how was that, lol)

See you all in Green

AbeJr
(Still slightly a Newbie)
FedExCC
#D6425
OOIDA MEMBER