February 2017 locations and more

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got the oil changed last night, fixed a small coolant leak that was driving me crazy...today, bring the war wagon down to the house and start loading it up with supplies...
0 here feels like -12....just a wee chilly out there..but no wind...

The crappy ford has a small leak of some kind that no one can find or tell me what it is.. but it leaves a spot when parked overnight.

Lost in Space.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got the oil changed last night, fixed a small coolant leak that was driving me crazy...today, bring the war wagon down to the house and start loading it up with supplies...
0 here feels like -12....just a wee chilly out there..but no wind...

The crappy ford has a small leak of some kind that no one can find or tell me what it is.. but it leaves a spot when parked overnight.

Lost in Space.
mine wouldn't even leave a spot to find, but I had a trail down the underside of frame...

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Tad tight for sure

Lost in Space.

It had just enough room to do a 90 with 2 small pull ups so I wouldnt push the trailer out too far to the right. All in all not that bad I just wanted to share

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
I think backing into a building is about the worse thing to do....you just can't see a thing...its like back a few feet get out and look, back a few more feet , get out and look to make sure your lined up and then back again till bump..

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
When I see that I remember one I had almost like that but even tighter....had to jack knife in... there was a fence about where your bumper is....

That place sounds like a real winner. Wasn't that back during the 48' days?

48 would not have made it...40's were the common with 45's just coming out...I can't imagine a 53 in some spots I had to get around, especially inside docks and underground docks....downtown Toronto!!

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
I think backing into a building is about the worse thing to do....you just can't see a thing...its like back a few feet get out and look, back a few more feet , get out and look to make sure your lined up and then back again till bump..

I delivered to place in Michigan right off the street that I wasn't a fan of and steel mill in Georgetown ky that's similar. But doing those music tours this summer broke me of that fear lol

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
mine wouldn't even leave a spot to find, but I had a trail down the underside of frame...

I have no trail.. just a spot when parked for a few hours I guess we will figure it out when whatever is leaking runs out of whatever it's leaking

Lost in Space.
last time out I finally found the culprit but hose clamps were original and I didn't want to play with it on the road,,,was an easy fix tho...