February 2017 locations and more

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
sucks to be a big truck...:p
Revised:
Munroe to Hamtrack is 43 miles it shows
Taking 275 to 94...shows 50.....thats only 7 mile detour
Plus at least another 15-20 mi down 94 to Hamtramck. That would make it more like 10-15 mi longer.
thats TOTAL Monroe to Hamtrack 43 miles...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Repost after learning of that February thing

Dropped early afternoon in Dublin. Was 60F, felt like summer. Slept from 6 pm to 11 am cause there was nothing else to do

Downloading offline Netflix movie in case those grasping at straws bids dont work out

BTW anybody with netflix on their phone or tablet, the offline feature works awesome!
Netflix gives you 15 seconds between episodes to decide if you are going to have a life today....:p

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
all the truck traffic bound for Canada will have to take the 275 to 94 to bridge detour...that should effectively clog things up at peak times...

Canada bound traffic not affected....northbound lanes remain open and will switch to the new southbound bridge when it's done and they re build the NB one.

If it's daylight...I'm going to try Fort Street maybe.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
all the truck traffic bound for Canada will have to take the 275 to 94 to bridge detour...that should effectively clog things up at peak times...

Canada bound traffic not affected....northbound lanes remain open and will switch to the new southbound bridge when it's done and they re build the NB one.

If it's daylight...I'm going to try Fort Street maybe.
i was thinking fort st too wasnt that all fubarred over in that bridge area as well?

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There will be a lane closure or two...but the Fort st Rouge bridge was done a couple years ago...nicest looking thing in the neighborhood.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back in service.

I think I had parking lot rage this morning. Plenty of nice open spots and a sprinter decides to park half ass next to me. So close, it was hard to get out.

9abd6f1b5dd43f0534ebcc8da6466dd7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
It happens... I had once a cube van parked next me so close I had to check my mirror to see if he didn't scratched it...

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
sucks to be a big truck...:p
Revised:
Munroe to Hamtrack is 43 miles it shows
Taking 275 to 94...shows 50.....thats only 7 mile detour
Plus at least another 15-20 mi down 94 to Hamtramck. That would make it more like 10-15 mi longer.
thats TOTAL Monroe to Hamtrack 43 miles...
Any day now, we will hear of planned construction on 275 to 94.... I just know it.