February 2016 locations

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Today's score 9 bids 0 wins
1700 hrs update add 8 more no Go's to my pitiful score

Finally Cleveland to Charlotte for way less than I want but hey gotta pay bills this was like pulling teeth...... First job in over 12 days and 100 bids! Wow tough month. Let's hope I don't grow roots down there .

Last edited:

TDave

Expert Expediter
Looking at myself a new Hyundai Elantra. I need a car that car actually moves when it snows even a little. My mustang is stuck until it melts, not that I even tried to move it actually. Hard to pass up a new car for $15k

I was thinking of getting one of those mustangs....for my "condition". What kind do you have? Probably crappy in tge snow eh? I was also considering a Jeep Compas too....but 15k not bad at all

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
I was thinking of getting one of those mustangs....for my "condition". What kind do you have? Probably crappy in tge snow eh? I was also considering a Jeep Compas too....but 15k not bad at all
I have a 1988 GT that's a 5.0 and a 5spd. She was bought new by my aunt in 87 at wauseon ford in wauseon Ohio. It currently only has 73k miles on, but needs a paint job because it's a 30yo car from north western Ohio lol. No rust no dents just a sweet old car.

I like the new those new jeep renegades might go look at one tomorrow they're like $20k and look pretty in 4wd ImageUploadedByEO Forums1455579650.606444.jpg

Reactions: TDave

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I have a 1988 GT that's a 5.0 and a 5spd. She was bought new by my aunt in 87 at wauseon ford in wauseon Ohio. It currently only has 73k miles on, but needs a paint job because it's a 30yo car from north western Ohio lol. No rust no dents just a sweet old car.

I like the new those new jeep renegades might go look at one tomorrow they're like $20k and look pretty in 4wd View attachment 13114

A guy I worked with in a warehouse in 89 had an '87 5.0. He pulled it into the warehouse one day and added NOS to it. Pulled it out and made 3 hot passes. It flew! Then it melted a piston!! LOL!!

Reactions: FlyingVan

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
A guy I worked with in a warehouse in 89 had an '87 5.0. He pulled it into the warehouse one day and added NOS to it. Pulled it out and made 3 hot passes. It flew! Then it melted a piston!! LOL!!
Yeah NOS will do that lol. My aunt that bought it her son had a 83 GT that he put NOS and melted 2 rears ends then a couple of Pistons

Reactions: Murraycroexp

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hickory NC to Hartford CT. 700+ direct. Already advised that direct will be 18-20 hrs. On 81 now and 30 mph is fast. TT's overturned all over. Very icy. Promised them my best, but if safety dictates I will layover until daybreak!!!

PS. 3 boxes @ 20# each
Baltimore area ..95...695... salted up good.... 70 west not good .... after 90 miles i shut it down till morning...