February 2016 locations

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had that happen to a driver several years ago.
Unplug it. Leave it on. Let the battery go 100% dead.
Lear if off for a few hours. Leave it unplugged and turn it back on. It'll probably come on for a bit as the battery builds itself up a little.
Let it die again 100%.
Then plug it up and power it up and try it again.
May work. May not work.
Free to try.
:)
To my kind of surprise...this worked...just did it now...:)....we
ll see how long this works before I take the new one back

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy Thursday from beautiful Passaic NJ. Loading (maybe) the head to Comer GA. 2 skids and no ground level dock. No tailgate truck. I told them I will unload the skids and reload on my truck. Not giving up $750 without a fight. They're thinkin' on it?
done that a few times myself to save the load....even If I donated some work to do it....dang if I let a straight truck take MY load! Tell them it'll be hours before the next truck and cost them a whack more as well....and :pokepoke:straight drivers have bad attitudes... LOL

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

TDave

Expert Expediter
done that a few times myself to save the load....even If I donated some work to do it....dang if I let a straight truck take MY load! Tell them it'll be hours before the next truck and cost them a whack more as well....and :pokepoke:straight drivers have bad attitudes... LOL

Whatever ;)

Got stuck last week in Elizabethtown KY clutch went out on me day 10 and been told 5 days now it wiil be done tomorrow :(

Reactions: OntarioVanMan